Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Sep 2022
Business Leader - Private Wealth
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur Client, a leading securities house is looking for a team leader to help build its private wealth business. Exciting career opportunity for candidates who are looking for a chance to build a team from scratch and to have the chance to determine the direction of the business.
- Excellent career exposure
- Strong support from product specialists
- Work location: Central
Expires on 31 Dec 2022
- Assist to develop and implement the strategies and plans in achieving business targets
- Recruit team members and lead a small team to explore business opportunities and deepen individual high-net-worth client relationships with cross-selling
- Motivate, drive and guide the team members to achieve business targets in line with departmental targets and strategies
- Maintain and develop new clients and maintain their portfolio
- Cross-sell the corporate financial products
Posted ByTracy Chan:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 802TracyKY.Chan@peoplesearch.jobs
- Degree holder or above in Business, finance or related discipline
- 7-10 years’ experience in selling wealth management and at least 3 years of experience at the supervisory level
- Possesses SFC type 1 & 4 license. Experience in selling ECM, DCM and PE products an advantage.
- Well versed with the principles of wealth management
- Strong leadership capability and management skills
- High level of customer centricity mind-set with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Resourceful with a strong market network in China and Hong Kong
- Fluency in Mandarin
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Tracy Chan:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 802
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com **
05 Sep 2022
Business Development Executive/Manager – Wealth Management - GW
SingaporePermanent PositionA newly established LFMC Fund is seeking an experienced, dynamic and motivated business development manager to join the team!
Expires on 10 Oct 2022
- Actively identify investor prospects (Accredited Investors (AI) and High Net Worth (HNW) Investors) and establish contact with them.
- Build strong relationships with AI, HNW investors and family offices.
- Possess a well-developed and strong network of AI, HNW and family office investors
- Maintain full understanding of investor goals and risk appetite.
- Coordinate and assist in preparation of all external investor communication materials, meetings, investor reports.
- Ability to develop marketing activities and client events.
- Actively contribute to product development, generating ideas collaboratively with the team on new fund strategies and testing potential fund products with investors.
- Produce, maintain and update website, presentations, factsheet, press releases and other communication materials or media to effectively communicate the Company’s message, brand and identity.
- Collaborate across teams to oversee the response to investor requests and feedbacks, where applicable.
- Ability to integrate yourself proactively into our existing team.
- Ability to integrate yourself into a professional sales and performance corporate culture.
- To work closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and various functional teams to support the business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (e.g. KYC/AML. etc).
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tertiary Education
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience with strong track record in building AI/HNW/family office relationships and acquisition.
- Self-motivated, hands-on, resourceful and meticulous.
- Strong influencing and engagement skills.Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Mandarin an advantage as this role requires interacting with Chinese stakeholders.
Office Location: Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057