Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Apr 2022
AVP, AML Manager - Regional Wholesale Bank - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Wholesale Bank (Corporate / Private Banking) is hiring an experienced AML professional in Singapore. This is a highly visible role as you will partner important stakeholders in the bank to drive AML and Compliance standards. Reporting to the Head of AML, you will be responsible to provide advice on transactions escalated by business lines to ensure that transaction do not fall within any prohibitions. You will also provide advice on trade-related and remittance transactions queries escalated by business, ensuring that transactions are in line with customer's profile. In return, you will enjoy total comp of up to SGD 120,000 pa.
Expires on 18 Jun 2022
- STR Filing, and the related AML Investigations
- MAS Regulatory Filing
- Ensure efficient framework for the identification and clearance of sanction alerts.
- Provide appropriate training to new joiners, businesses and functions to enhance AML and sanctions risk awareness.
- Coordinate and participate in ad hoc projects, risk assessment and audit / regulatory inspections.
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's Degree of related discipline
- 7-8 years of AML experience in Corporate Banking and/or Private Banking/Wealth Management setup
- Possess robust knowledge of compliance guidelines
- A keen eye for detail
- Stellar analytical and stakeholder management skills
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.