Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Jul 2019
Director of Education & Assessments
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA Shared Service Company established in 2016, that provides office business solutions to financial institutions.
Expires on 19 Jul 2019
- Lead the Institute’s educational strategy and support its mandate to enhance the competitiveness and reputation of Malaysia financial services through strengthening of the technical capability and the professionalism of Malaysian banking industry participants.
- Lead the day-to-day responsibility for the management of the Institute’s existing and planned education provision, including development of learning materials and all assessments.
- Manage the Institute teams responsible for the development, delivery and review of learning and assessment .
- Advise AICB’s high-level committees (the Council, Education Committee and other related Committees) on matters pertaining to education and assessment strategy and delivery.
- Inculcate a culture of quality assurance and control throughout the education provision.
Posted ByJane Loh
Tel: 03-2263 email@example.com
- A first degree in Finance/Banking/Education/Instructional Design and Technology/Curriculum or its equivalent with 15 years’ experience either in banking or education. A Master’s degree in Banking or Education is advantageous.
- A knowledge of the Financial Services industry in Malaysia, its key players, its regulation and supervision and its global standing.
- Possess advanced knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design principles and current learning delivery modality/approaches (blended learning, social learning, hybrid learning and collaborative learning).
- A detailed understanding of quality assurance and control in the educational context.