Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
27 Mar 2020
HR Manager Talent Management and Employee Engagement
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are looking for a HR Manager Talent Management and Employee Engagement for a development professional company in the Asia-Pacific region providing building and infrastructure development and management services which comprise master planning and urban design, green design, architectural and engineering design and consultancy, landscape urbanism, project management, construction management to facilities management services
Talent Management and Employee Engagement
- This role will report directly and work closely with the HR Director and partner with the various business units to identify and implement customised solutions that are aligned with the strategic direction and growth of the business.
- This is an individual contributor role.
Expires on 31 May 2020
- Develop talent strategies and roadmap for the company. Working closely with various business units on talent identification, leadership development and succession planning.
- Works collaboratively with HR colleagues to ensure talent programmes and solutions integrate with other practices such as performance management, talent acquisition, and leadership development.
- Support the management of graduate and internship programmes
- Play a key role in managing Employee Wellness programme - this includes conceptualizing and planning for the calendar of wellness events, liaising with vendors on the event/programme implementation, building content for programme communication and organizing wellness-related activities
- Coordinate and plan for employee engagement sessions with senior management
Posted BySonia Sharmini Ponnampalam (Reg No: R1983259)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree with at least 6 years of working experience in Human Resources
- At least 2 years’ focus in Talent Management
- Strong understanding of human resources policies, policies and benefits
- Competent in managing multiple projects simultaneously with a strong results/goal orientation
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrated skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Systematic and methodical in thought process and work approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- A Team Player
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Sonia Sharmini Ponnampalam, Reg No: R1983259). You may share this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role. Don’t miss out your chance to work in a reputable and established organization with great potential for you to grow.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057