Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Nov 2021
HR - C&B Manager
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a full licensed bank and they are currently looking for a high calibre HR C&B Manager to join their HR Team in Hong Kong
- Excellent career exposure and advancement
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Convenient working location
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Assist in develop, implement and monitor HR policies, procedures and programs covering compensations, benefits, performance management and HRMS to support the Bank’s business
- Manage the development and implementation strategies for total compensation and benefits programs, including base salary, incentives, bonus, health & welfare plans & retirement plans, etc.
- Assist in implementation of annual performance, salary and bonus review exercises as well as preparing and monitoring budget for HR operations
- Design, develop and implement the Bank’s benefits programs including insurance schemes, retirement schemes, employee wellness program, Staff Housing Benefits, etc.
- Review HR policies, programs and practices of other subsidiaries to ensure they are in line with Bank’s guidelines and market practices, and compiled with legal and regulatory requirement
- Participate in selected surveys on remuneration practices and analyze data from survey and other sources to update management on the market trends and recommend changes to the Bank’s policies and practices on compensation and benefits to meet the business needs and for alignment with the market
- Keep abreast of market trend, best practices, the latest development of the Employment Ordinance and relevant statutory requirements. Recommend and implement necessary changes to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements and to adopt good practices
- Participate in developing the HRMS and improve the practices/workflow to enhance efficiency
- Provide support in preparing information for compliance review by regulatory bodies, internal and external auditors
- Responsible for the daily payroll and benefits administration
- Provide guidance and support to teammates to advise and propose HR solutions in the area of compensation and benefits to business managers
- Participate in HR projects as assigned
- Support the supervisors and the Management in handling any tasks as assigned
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 email@example.com
- University degree or above in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ solid experience in HR management from Banking or Finance industry
- Solid experience in compensations & benefits and HRMS covering HK and PRC
- In-depth knowledge of compensation and benefits, payroll and human resources information system
- Strong HR concepts & business acumen and proficient in Labor Ordinance and market practices
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide timely, effective and client-oriented service
- Work experience from Financial Institutions / Banking Industry is an advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua will be an advantage
- Immediately available highly preferred
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: firstname.lastname@example.org
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**