Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Apr 2020
Business Development Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is an international market research company that specializes in neuroscience-based techniques and qualitative studies. We are passionately focused on addressing our partners and clients business needs and on enhancing marketing campaigns by studying their consumers’ perception and behaviour. We believe that the better you know your customers, their attitudes and trends - the more you succeed in nowadays fast pacing and changing the environment.
As our Business Development and Sales Lead, you should have the knowledge of the Singapore research market: from what brands and agencies are expecting to get to what they are currently getting and not satisfied with. With your help, we hope to fill these gaps and to deliver high-quality solutions both in Singapore and across the Asian market.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Expires on 15 Jun 2020
- Business Development
- Develop business and sales strategy
- Own individual revenue target
- Search and attract new clients (including cold calling); grow business within the existing client portfolio, prioritize client visits on sales potential and build a sustainable external network
- Transform ad-hoc relationships into continuous partnerships
- Work closely with the head of consumer research to devise proposals for clients, generate commercial offers and other necessary presentation materials
- Review the reports and make necessary adjustments according to the local markets/clients specifics
- Attend and present sales decks during conference, seminars and networking sessions; represent the Company at the main industry events
- Generate monthly reports on clients and prospect feedbacks and sales reports
- If necessary, search and engage employees for project-based and permanent work, stating the KPIs and providing training
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2+ years of experience in market research industry (Market research agencies or insight's team) preferably in Singapore
- Experience in B2B sales
- Knowledge of a second local language would be advantage to liaise with clients
- Self-Motivated and organized
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Location : Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057