Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Apr 2019
Business Development Manager (SEA)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionThe client is an International Manufacturer of Chemicals, with a regional headquarter located in KL Sentral. With almost have a century experience in providing innovative solutions for the Animal Feed industry, the client prides itself on setting standards for raw materials, food safety, market knowledge and the supply chain.
Expires on 30 Apr 2019
- Report to the SEA Business Head.
- Develop and expand business in the animal feed sector (Integrators, feed millers, premix makers, distributors etc.)
- Identify main levers of development and propose a strategy to develop the market further.
- Keep abreast with market information and monitor competitors, potential clients, raw material costs & regulations.
- Develop and monitor the B2B client portfolio by sourcing and pursuing contacts, prospects and partners.
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (prices, margins, volumes and market share).
- Manage your area P&L.
- Ensure correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments.
- Participate in budget elaboration and draw strategic orientation.
- Graduate or higher in International Business/Sales.
- 3-5 years experience in sales of Agri/Agro products with a proven track record in SEA markets.
- Strong practical market experience.
- Results and business oriented.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Familiar with cultural and business practices in SEA countries.
- Excellent negotiating skills and communication skills, leadership building skills.
- Autonomy and cross cultural mindset.
- Responsible, open and transparent.
- Fluent in written English and Mandarin.
- Frequent business travel is required.
- Open to Malaysian candidates ONLY.
12 Apr 2019
Technical Sales Representative (PG)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionIs a manufacturer company in Test & Measurement instruments. Is a European MNC. One of the market leaders in process instrumentation/ test instrumentation. Good platform to utilize technical selling skills. Provides competitive salary packages. Based in Penang.
Expires on 26 Apr 2019
- Build and maintain good business relationships with existing and new customers.
- Generate revenue and achieve set targets within assigned territory.
- Prepare quotations, provide technical presentations; demonstrating your product portfolio to potential clients.
- Assist in the installation and commissioning of products.
- Update and maintain project progress / activities.
- Candidates are required to have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Physics, or Mechanical Engineering, or any equivalent.
- At least 2 years in technical sales of instrumentation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills through all media.
03 Apr 2019
MalaysiaPermanent PositionInternational Manufacturer of Chemicals (Agrochemicals)
Expires on 30 Apr 2019
- Manage activities, plan short & long term strategies related to technical services, R&D works and business in SEA-ANZ region.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and global departmental growth.
- Monitor and ensure operation under strict compliance with international standards (ISO, GLP & SAMM) and other regulatory requirements.
- Operate EHTC smoothly by working with the company's affiliates, as well as prioritize projects and tasks through communication with affiliated companies.
- Upgrade laboratory facilities, capability & resources, including staff competency.
- Posses preferably a Ph.D qualification in Entomology.
- Have at least 10 years experience in handling insect pests & vectors, with a wide knowledge in insect biology, insecticide chemistry, formulation, testing methods & products; as well as current trend and common practices within the industry.
- Knowledge in ISO 17025 & GLP operation of the laboratory, and other relevant regulatory requirements and standards is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relations & management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidate must be Malaysian ONLY.