Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Dec 2018
Regional Client On Boarding Officer
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced client on boarding professional to join them in the Regional team. You will be required to provide full support for the business, ensuring quality service resolutions. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$70,000 per annum.
Your responsibilities will include:
Expires on 20 Dec 2018
- Responsible for all CDD documentations and Client On boarding matters
- Investigate, analyse on STR alerts and handles FATCA documentation and reporting
- Conduct CDD on clients with the relationship managers and work closely with Front office to ensure proper documentation is obtained
- Plays a signalling and liaison role between clients and the Bank regarding all required documents and client specific situations/risks
- Consults with relationship managers, the client and Compliance in cases of non-standard situations
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree and should preferably 5 years’ relevant experience within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to KYC and AML/CFT regulations will be essential.
- Good understanding of the KYC regulations in Asia (in particular HKMA, MAS, CBRC, PBOC and FSC)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.