Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Dec 2018
Structured Trade Finance Operations Officer/Senior Officer
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Trade Finance professional to join their Trade Operations team. This will be a unique opportunity to come on board as an experienced individual to join a growing team in supporting the Commodity Trade Finance business. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$72,000 per annum.
Job Responsibilities include:
Expires on 20 Dec 2018
- Perform trade processing as per approval instructions and ensure timely service delivery.
- Verification of client’s signatures on all applications and monitor all incoming SWIFT messages when necessary.
- Perform pre-transaction compliance screening including client due diligence/ FATCA.
- Perform checking on both Import and Export L/C documents as per approval instructions and ensure timely service delivery.
- Liaise and provide trade support advice to clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in assigned projects and assist in proposal in improvement matters when required
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of relevant experiences.
- Strong knowledge of sanctions regimes and regulations pertaining to trade finance.
- Familiar with LC terms as UCP600, URDG and ISP.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted