Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Dec 2018
Finance Manager (MAS 610) - Boutique Corporate Bank - Singapore (Central)
SingaporePermanent PositionA boutique corporate bank is currently seeking for Finance professional in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Finance, which includes Financial, Management and Regulatory Reporting, you will be joining a bank that is committed in investing its resources in the country. Furthermore, you will get to work in a multi-cultural environment coupled with a prime working location. This is a great opportunity for you to excel and develop your career. In return, you will enjoy attractive annual compensation package of up to SGD 90,000 per annum.
Your responsibilities would include:
Expires on 20 Dec 2018
- Responsible for all aspects of financial, regulatory, business management reporting, financial controls and regulatory ratio
- Ensure all regulatory, financial and MIS reports for the branch are prepared and submitted to HO and regulatory bodies in a timely and accurate manner
- Involve in new MAS 610 project team, working closely with relevant stakeholders
- Establish accounting policies in compliance with local and HO regulations
- Monitor the financial performance of the branch and provide explanation for month-on-month variances as well as variance against Plan.
- Acts as the functional specialist and provide financial advisory to business units for any new products launched.
- Active member of the Branch Management Committee, ALCO (if relevant), Operational Risk Forum and other committee as appointed.
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- At least 6 years of relevant finance and accounting experience in a bank and if working in a major accounting firm, have audited major banks as clients
- Sound understanding of banking accounting & reporting requirements and business analysis techniques
- Good interpersonal/communication skills and able to multi-task and meet tight timeline
- High degree of integrity and ability to challenge the views of others in a constructive manner
- Mature, proactive, meticulous and tenacious, flair for numbers and hands-on
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted