Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Jan 2019
Operations Risk Officer- Regional Banking Brand Name
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Banking Brand Name is looking to further establish their presence in Singapore is looking to for an experienced operations Risk officer. You will be given a great opportunity to provide maintain, review and implement operational Risk Management policy and tools including Risk and Control Self-Assessment, Key Risk Indicators and Loss Data Collection. In return you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $90,000 per annum.
Expires on 10 Feb 2019
- Maintain, review and implement operational Risk Management policy and tools including Risk and Control Self-Assessment, Key Risk Indicators and Loss Data Collection
- Maintain, review and implement Business Continuity management Policy, Outsourcing Policy, Delegation of Authority Policy etc
- Provide training, guidance and advice to departments on operational risk related matters
- Conduct ad hoc thematic internal control review and attend to ad hoc projects/assignments
Posted ByAdora Lee
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on operational risk experiences in operational risk tools, business continuity management, outsourcing risk management, IT Risk Management etc
- Familiar with MAS regulations like Guidelines on Risk Management Practices – Internal Control, Business Continuity Management, Technology Risk Management Notices and Guidelines, Guidelines on Outsourcing, ABS Guidelines on Controls & Procedures for Outsourced Service Providers etc
- Good command of English and Mandarin to communicate with different stakeholders across the region.