Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Jan 2019
Internal Audit Manager- Global Corporate Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Global Bank is looking to further establish their presence in Singapore is looking to for an experienced Internal Auditor. You will be given a great opportunity participate in audit project for the branch according to annual audit plan. In return you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $80,000 per annum.
Expires on 10 Feb 2019
- Lead or participate in audit project for BOC Singapore Branch according to annual audit plan; perform audit field work within budgeted timeframes, communicate effectively with auditees and raise value-adding audit issues and recommendations; compile audit reports and other required documentation work following established standards.
- Conduct quarterly follow-up on the remediation status of issues raised by internal / external auditors and regulatory authorities; collect rectification evidence and perform independent verification and justification for any issue closure.
- Assist Department Head and other senior staff in formalizing annual audit plan and other Head Office or regulatory reporting.
- Liaise with Head Office, external auditors and regulatory authorities in various inspections and provide assistance in facilitating their communication with the branch; participate in Head Office general audit by cooperating with Head Office auditors in assigned areas.
Posted ByAdora Lee
- A recognized university degree with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in reputable financial institutions or accounting firms.
- Sound knowledge in banking products and the related credit and market risk management process. Practical audit experience in corporate lending, retail lending, treasury business covering front, middle and back office operation is highly valued.
- Familiarities with local laws and regulations governing banking business.
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CIA, CFA are added advantages.