Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Jan 2019
Senior Finance Executive
MalaysiaPermanent PositionThe company is part of an integrated healthcare and lifesciences company based in Middle-East, specializing in vaccine facility. The multinational firm established its operation in Malaysia since 2013.
Expires on 25 Jan 2019
- Ensure monthly financial result accuracy, prepare and responsible or quarterly variance reporting and management reporting, as well as Central Bank (Bank Negara) and quarterly reporting.
- Maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with MFRS/IFRS.
- Maintain financial accounting system for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and petty cash.
- Maintain the tracking of capital injection from HQ to subsidiaries.
- Responsible and work closely with Tax Consultants for tax computation and tax filing.
- To handle SST transactions in the accounting system and well updated with SST amendments from time to time. Liaise with Tax Consultants on all SST related matters when required.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and be the main local to liaise with the external auditors for audit completion.
- Assist with process implementation and ensure compliance with internal accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist with the review of monthly cash flow.
- Assist with banking related matters when required.
- Guide and coach junior teammates.
Posted ByJane Loh
Tel: 03-2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Working experiences in healthcare industry would be an advantage.