Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Apr 2019
Project Manager, Digital Affinity - Insurance tech, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA top class insurance company is looking for a project manager, Digital Affinity as part of their exciting Fintech growth. This is a perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate on your project management skills (Timelines, Cost and schedule) and have a direct impact on their corporate strategy. You will be working closely with all different business stakeholders and given a leadership role on managing a cross-functional/ regional team. In return, you will enjoy being a contributor to the growth of the company with competitive remuneration!
Expires on 15 May 2019
- Own and be responsible for the successful delivery of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, meeting requirements and within allocated budget.
- Manage project lifecycle, from requirement, design, technical construction, testing, acceptance, training, documentation and implementation.
- Participate in pre-project activities such as estimation of project efforts, project budgeting, preparation of high level project plan with project timeline and resource requirements, and staffing and organization of project team.
- Plan, coordinate and communicate project plan, timeline and activities to the project team.
- Work closely with the group of key business owners and source systems SMEs, IT Architecture, IT Risk & compliance, IT Security, QA on the agreed project objectives.
- Monitor and track progress of projects and stay on top of the projects to ensure smooth execution.
- Manage and coordinate project deliverables, ensuring their quality and configuration management.
- Analyse and highlight project risks and develop necessary risk mitigation plans.
- Maintain project issue register to keep close match of the project issues till their resolution.
- Manage performance of the project team, guide the project team in resolving issues, and resolve conflicts within the project team.
- Manage stakeholder’s expectation by understanding customers' needs and providing realistic expectations and scope of the projects.
- Manage and work closely with vendors, business partners and data centre involved in projects.
Posted ByWilly Teo
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Certified Project Manager, either PMP or PRINCE2, with at least 10 years of experience in managing IT projects and software/application development lifecycles, Scrum Certified.
- Experienced in the implementation of customer facing web/mobile application for at least 5 years will be advantageous
- Familiar with major web programming (Java, C#, HTML5, NodeJS, AngularJS) or native/hybrid mobile application framework, such as Cordova, IBM MFP, ReactNative, etc
- Understanding all aspects of the software life cycle, using Agile or Waterfall software development practices.
- Strong delivery management experience, with proven track records in managing and steering projects towards smooth execution and on time delivery.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in use of project management and collaboration tools is required (E.g. Microsoft Project, Confluence, Jira Software, Kanban Boards, etc.)
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, effective in fostering teamwork and managing high performance project team.
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Willy Teo Tiong Sin Reg No: R1877791) or call 6511 0953 for more information. Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057