Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Apr 2019
Senior Project Manager (Analytics/BI) - Insurance Tech, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA top class insurance company is looking for a Senior Project Manager, Analytics/ BI as part of their exciting Fintech growth. This is a perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate on your data analytics/ business intelligence experience and have a direct impact on their corporate strategy. You will be working closely with all different business stakeholders and given a leadership role on managing a cross-functional/ regional team. In return, you will enjoy being a contributor to the growth of the company with competitive remuneration!
Expires on 29 Apr 2019
- Manage and oversee projects on EDW and BI tools like Qlik/Tableau, and Hortonworks big data platform.
- Manage multiple projects from implementation in terms of schedule, budget, resources and scope.
- Driving multiple projects observing Enterprise Process, Standards and Methodology, delivering in-compliance with on-budget, on-time and on-quality constraints.
- Manage contract management, project budget drawdowns across different projects.
- Plan, manage, execute and track progress of concurrent projects working with regional delivery heads to successfully complete the projects.
- Responsible for pre-project activities such as effort estimation, cost estimation and high level project plan with schedule and resources.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and maintain project issue register and track issues to its closure.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and communication plan.
- Manage and work closely with business users, vendors and other IT personnel from Security, Risk and Compliance, Source System experts, QA and Data Centre, on project objectives and ensuring smooth project delivery.
Posted ByWilly Teo
- PMP certified or Agile Certified with experience in IT projects in the areas of Data warehouse (EDW), Datamarts, within at least 3 years of full implementation experience as PM in EDW.
- Strong PM and PMO skills and experience in handling contracts, budgets.
- Excellent written skills in preparing approval papers and presentation slides for management.
- Excellent verbal skills, Negotiation skills, strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Solid organization skills, problem solving skills, multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work with senior management, both in a collaborative manner on projects and as a leadership designee.
- Experience leading cross functional teams and handles issues that are significant, complex, multidisciplinary, sensitive, political, and confidential.
- Understands and can participate in and lead solution design sessions as well as the capabilities of relevant key technologies (data modeling, data integration, BI analytics) and can quickly assess the pros and cons of various design options.
- Able to progress on multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Skilled at strategy development, action planning, execution, and development of monitoring tools.
- Superior organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to independently research complex issues and to succinctly synthesize and articulate findings for various audiences.
- Strong technical skills, in managing all areas of EDW, ETL tools like Datastage/Talend, and BI Tools like Qlik/Tableau.
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Willy Teo Tiong Sin Reg No: R1877791) or call 6511 0953 for more information. Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057