Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Apr 2019
Senior IT Developer - Insurance Tech, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA top class insurance company is looking for a Senior IT Developer as part of their exciting corporate growth. You will be working closely with all different business stakeholders and have a direct impact on their development plan. In return, you will enjoy being a contributor to the growth of the company with competitive remuneration!
Expires on 15 May 2019
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Translate application design and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable application coding.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and propose solutions to these problems.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
Posted ByWilly Teo
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful services.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Provide support for SIT/ UAT.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment with minimum direction and management oversight.
- Preferable tertiary qualification in IT and insurance industry certified (eg. LOMA).
- Preferably with General and/or Life Insurance domain knowledge.
- Experienced in RESTful web-service, automation testing and performance tuning will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Willy Teo Tiong Sin Reg No: R1877791) or call 6511 0953 for more information. Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057