Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Jul 2019
Deputy Head of Compliance, Corporate Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA Corporate Bank is currently looking for a Deputy Head of Compliance to grow with them. You will be responsible for general compliance matters, overseeing all Compliance-related topics. You will work closely with various stakeholders, including the Head of Compliance, gaining visibility with senior management. In return, you will receive generous remuneration of up to $160,000.
Expires on 25 Jul 2019
- Keep abreast with relevant regulatory requirements, and assess the impact of changes in regulations on the business
- Be in charge of drafting, reviewing, updating and implementing Compliance policies and procedures
- Be involved in educating staff to help foster a strong Compliance culture in the bank, also answering pertinent queries from business units
- Assist to oversee the adequacy of AML/CFT measures, transaction monitoring and sanction checks
- Conduct trainings to ensure that staff are well equipped
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 6511 email@example.com
- At least 10-12 years of experience in a General Compliance position, with robust understanding of Trade AML
- Meticulous, hands-on, independent and motivated to accomplish tasks on time
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with and managing relevant stakeholders
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.