Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Jul 2019
Internal Audit Senior Manager - Corporate Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA Corporate Bank is currently looking for an Internal Auditor in Singapore to grow with them. This will be a unique opportunity for you to kickstart the Audit function in the Branch. Reporting to the Regional Head of Audit, you will be responsible to handle audit projects, and work with stakeholders of all levels - gaining visibility with senior management. In return, you will receive generous remuneration of up to $180,000.
Expires on 25 Jul 2019
- Handle audit project for the Bank and help establish the audit plan
- Perform audit fieldwork within set timeframes, communicate effectively with stakeholders, raise value-adding audit issues and recommendations, compile audit reports and other required documentation work following established standards.
- Conduct quarterly follow-up on the remediation status of issues raised by internal / external auditors and regulatory authorities, collect rectification evidence and perform independent verification and justification for issue closures
- Liaise with Head Office, external auditors and regulatory authorities in various inspections and provide assistance in facilitating their communication with the branch, participate in Head Office general audit by cooperating with Head Office auditors in assigned areas.
- Handle any other ad-hoc work assignments upon request and deliver work of quality in an efficient manner.
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 6511 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum total 12 years of relevant working experience in internal and external audit for Banks
- Practical audit experience in corporate lending, trade finance, treasury covering front, middle and back office operations will be highly valued
- Strong verbal communication in both English and Mandarin to work with regional stakeholders
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CIA, CFA are added advantages
- Sound knowledge on MAS regulations
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057