Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Jul 2019
Private Banking AML/KYC Specialist
SingaporePermanent PositionA private bank is looking for an AML/KYC compliance professional to join their team. In this role, you will assist the Head of Compliance to oversee the Compliance function, working closely with relevant stakeholders and business functions. As you help fortify the bank’s integrity in the compliance sphere and ensure its adherence with regulatory developments and legislations, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $90,000.
Expires on 25 Jul 2019
- Keep abreast with relevant regulatory requirements, and assess the impact of changes in regulations on the business
- Assist with drafting, reviewing, updating and implementing Anti-Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism policies and procedures
- Be involved in educating staff to help foster a strong Compliance culture in the bank, also answering pertinent queries from business units
- Assist to oversee the adequacy of AML/CFT measures, transaction monitoring and sanction checks
- Perform due diligence checks on new and existing customers, including compliance monitoring and testing
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 6511 email@example.com
- A proactive team player with at least 5 years of compliance experience within a financial institution, preferably in private banking
- Candidates from Big 4 with compliance experience are welcome to apply
- Good interpersonal skills
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057