Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Jul 2019
Compliance – Sanctions Advisory – Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established bank is currently looking for a Compliance professional to provide sanctions advisory support to various stakeholders. This will be a good opportunity for you to build your career in a highly dynamic environment as you assist the bank’s management of anti-money laundering (AML) policies and transactions. You will provide sanctions/AML/CFT recommendations, and augment the bank’s Compliance culture. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$100,000 per annum.
Expires on 25 Jul 2019
- Advising colleagues and relevant stakeholders about compliance matters pertaining to sanctions and AML/CFT requirements
- Supporting training sessions for relevant stakeholders to keep them up-to-date with regulatory updates
- Analysing compliance issues and performing reviews on escalations
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 6511 email@example.com
- A recognised university degree with relevant professional qualifications
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to KYC/AML/CFT regulations, especially sanctions
- Good general knowledge of the international financial sanctions laws and regulations in an international financial institution or a regulatory body in Asia Pacific
- Robust understanding of Trade AML
- Good interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057