Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Aug 2019
Head of SME Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European Corporate Investment Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced SME leader to join their growing presence in Singapore. Reporting to the Corporate Banking Head, you will be responsible to manage and lead a diverse team of professionals in Corporate and Commercial banking. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$200,000 per annum.
Expires on 27 Aug 2019
- Develop and execute the SME business strategically taking into account of growth potential and risk appetite of the bank
- Building new and existing relationships based on the SME Corporate business segment
- Lead and manage the team to achieve the target requirements and execution of plans
- Risk management, negotiation on terms and credit aspects
- Effective adherence to all relevant Risk policies, Audit and Compliance standards
- Advisory on business analysis and strategies related products to corporate clients/stakeholders
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A recognized university degree with minimum 10 years of experiences in Corporate Commercial Banking business
- Strong leadership, management, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work and coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin
- Strong financial and credit assessment skills.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.