Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Sep 2019
General Compliance AVP/VP
SingaporePermanent PositionA foreign bank looking to expand its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Compliance professional. This will be a great opportunity for you to establish your career in a General Compliance function, while contributing to the bank’s Anti Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) and Regulatory Compliance framework and test plan. You will work closely with stakeholders across the bank, and gain visibility with senior management. In return, you will receive a generous remuneration of up to $120,000 per annum.
Expires on 27 Sep 2019
- Enhance the existing Compliance and AML testing framework, and conduct testing
- Document, draft and present findings to relevant stakeholders and senior management
- Keep abreast with relevant regulatory requirements and trends, and assess the impact of changes in regulations on the business
- Review and provide regulatory and compliance advisory to front office and support functions
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 6511 email@example.com
- A proactive team player with at least 8 years of Regulatory Compliance experience in Banking
- Stellar communication skills to interact with stakeholders of all levels across the bank
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to MAS regulations - Securities and Futures Act,Banking Act, Financial Advisers Act
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057