Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Nov 2019
(Taiwanese Candidate Calling) Sr. Relationship Manager / Team Head - Corporate Banking (Taiwanese corporate client)
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur clients are well established and reputable international platform in Hong Kong. Currently they are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their teams to handling the existing client pool. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism in banking industry and build your career within the market leading organizations. • Attractive package and benefits • Excellent employee development • Strong career progression and diverse exposure
Expires on 06 Dec 2019
- Independently develop and manage a portfolio of Taiwanese corporate clients
- Demonstrate strong corporate banking experience in credit lending and risk assessment
- Provide financial solutions to the corporate clients according to their financial needs, such as commercial loan, project financing, and treasury product or services
- Manage good account relationship with existing and potential corporate clients
- Prepare comprehensive credit analysis and credit proposals
- Explore new business opportunities and assist the team to achieve budget targets
- Candidate would need to have leadership ability to build up a team
Posted ByAngie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.816 or email@example.com
- Only native Taiwanese will be considered in this position
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 – 8 years’ relationship management experience in corporate banking. Team leading experience will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive personality
- Excellent command of Chinese and English in both spoken and written. Candidates with more experience will be considered as senior level
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.816 or 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**