Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jun 2020
Associate Director - Private Banking Compliance - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn well-established brand name in Asia is looking to setup their Private Banking business in SEA, and is on the lookout for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their budding team in Singapore. This is a great opportunity to join a start-up team, giving you the exposure to develop expertise in wealth management and participate in a business from the ground up. Selected candidates can expect a remuneration package of up to $120,000 per annum.
Expires on 26 Jul 2020
- Assist in the development of frameworks for private banking compliance and recommend remediation where necessary
- Liaise with key regulators and external auditors concerning all private banking compliance issues
- Advise business lines and management on regulatory issues
- Plan and develop training programs to instill a strong compliance culture
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and develop relevant policies to address these changes
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Excellent working knowledge with SFA and FAA
- 5-7 years compliance/audit within the Private Banking space
- A good university degree
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057