Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
31 Jul 2020
Lead Frontend Developer
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, a leading MNC in the industry, is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to be part of their digital technology team to drive software development of web applications.
Expires on 30 Aug 2020
- Design and develop quality responsive and interactive web applications for the company
- Collaborate with cross functional regional/global teams to look into continuous enhancement of good development practices
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and techniques to suggest new features to enhance the application.
- Identify, analyze performance of applications and enhance the application.
- Commitment to code quality and optimize application performance.
- Ability to conduct high quality code reviews and optimize application performance.
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yiying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as a Senior/Frontend Engineer
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in API design with good understanding about the backend and database
- Demonstrated the ability to perform some level of technology decision, or exposure to some complex application development challenges.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to articulate complex technical issues using simple and clear language.
- Team player; ability to work well with changing priorities; demonstrated flexibility and work with regional users.
- 2 Positions Available
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Dai Yiying, Reg No: R1982577). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057