Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Oct 2020
Software Developer (2 years contract)
SingaporeContract PositionIn view of Digitalization, we are looking for passionate Software Developer for a reputable FMCG conglomerate. To be part of the digital team to drive end-to-end e-commerce development. You will have an exciting opportunity to collaborate across functional teams to drive innovation and delivering application in a fast paced and vibrant environment.
Expires on 15 Nov 2020
- As a Developer you will also be accountable for development and maintenance of tools and processes.
- Participate in end-to-end development process from planning to execution
- Building high quality web apps/services, mobile application by maintaining code integrity and organization.
- Be constantly updated with up-to-date trends and technologies to anticipate upcoming development needs and requirements
- Deliver know-hows that are optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, including mobile and web.
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- More than 3 years’ experience in software development
- Fluent in Microsoft technologies including C#, Visual Studio MVC and related languages.
- Experience in MS SQL, MySQL and cloud services such as AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Added advantage with experience in e-commerce websites and mobile applications development (iOS and/or Android)
- Ability to work independently as well as be a good team player
- 2 years contract position
- 2 positions available
To apply, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR wa.me/6590886161
Location: Labrador Park
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057