Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 Feb 2021
Expires on 22 Mar 2021
- A national role under the global team
- Knowledge sharing for company product
- Attend the Operating Room and ophthalmology clinic for on-site case instruction
- Provide training to internal colleagues
- Collect investigator feedback and insights, working closely with cross-functional teams
- Extensive travel required
•Working in the ophthalmology operating theatre environment in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, consumer goods or a related industry is essential along with familiarity of ophthalmic surgical devices
•A degree qualification in pharmacy, chemistry or other life science or related field. (Prefer medical degrees)
•Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance, ICH-GCP, GMP and the Medicines Code of Conduct is a requirement, with a sound background in ophthalmology and previous experience working specifically in vitreoretinal surgery preferred.