Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Feb 2021
Regional Digital Marketing Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is from the global healthcare company which specializes in the aesthetic portfolio. They are looking at candidates who have strong digital marketing experience within the FMCG or healthcare industry.
Expires on 25 Mar 2021
- Develop integrated marketing & Communication initiatives and maintain & improve channels including digital and social media platforms that are effective and appropriate for the target audience.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Constantly develop effective strategies to improve new and existing campaigns with the best practices and latest digital trends
- Ensure materials to be economically published and distributed. Collateral may include training and selling aids, telemarketing scripts, advertising copy, brochures, catalogues, display advertising, technical instructions, fact sheets, and information booklets.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams & country affiliates – from Medical Affairs, Regional marketing and Legal and Regulatory department
- Collaborating and coordinating with global headquarters & other regional marketing teams
- Coordinating and managing agency partners
- Coordinating and managing with KOLs - influencers on marketing efforts; write ups, campaigns etc.
- Familiar with industry practice, pharma codes and compliance – knowing do’s & don’ts
- Market positioning to solidify the identity of our company’s products and services
- Handling internal and external communications
- Creating marketing presentations for stakeholders
- Manage overall campaign timeline and budget
- Support any ad-hoc duties assigned
Posted ByOng Hong Ghee, Gilbert (Wang Hongyu) (Reg No: R1551302)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in marketing / business or mass communications
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience.
- Corporate or marketing communications experience in FMCG and/or Pharma, healthcare, B2B2C preferred
- Prior experience in handling digital / social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc.
- Prior experience in handling influencers for write ups, campaigns and collaboration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage across a matrix environment.
- Strong business acumen and strategic planning capabilities
- Proven track record in executing and delivering results.
- Ability to connect and build partnerships with key stakeholders in different environments and markets.
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ong Hong Ghee, Gilbert (Wang Hongyu), Reg No: R1551302). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057