Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Feb 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionAs one of the major players in the retail industry, this role provides a well-rounded experience in helping to contribute to the expansion and growth of the business.
Expires on 25 Mar 2021
- Responsible for the Month-end Closing for the General Ledger books
- Review of monthly management reports in accordance with Group accounting policies
- Involve in consolidation of subsidiaries and quarterly consolidation packs
- Manage year-end closing, prepare financial statements and liaise with external auditors on audit schedules
- Review of yearly tax computations and liaise with tax agents on tax compliance and tax planning
- Ensure compliance to GST requirements and review quarterly GST submissions for the Group
- Assist in documenting, improving and optimizing finance processes and other ad-hoc assignments
Posted ByMelvin Lim Jianquan (Reg No: R1984260)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 to 7 years of relevant Finance experience
- Full professional proficiency of written and oral English required as there will be interaction with senior stakeholders
- SAP system experience is a must. Experience in retail industry is strongly preferred
- Strong team player, meticulous and able to work within tight timelines
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Melvin Lim Jianquan, Reg No: R1984260). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057