Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Apr 2021
Senior Supply Chain Manager, Asia Pacific
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established worldwide diagnostics healthcare market player that provides health with diagnostic solutions
Expires on 07 May 2021
- Lead a team of 8 functional supply chain direct reports in Singapore office
- Responsible for developing and recommending policies, guidelines, procedures and implement KPIs to optimize delivery and sustain cost-efficiency
- Develop Sales and Operations Planning process whereby product and operational requirement are aligned, in support of demand, capacity and financial objectives
- Manage inventory stock policy in the region to achieve fiscal budget and actively put in place measures to limit exposure on excess and obsolescence
- Evaluate Demand Forecast and Planning performance to determine root cause for failures and drive corrective actions
- Develop communication and processes for regular review with key supplying partners, order backlog, PO acknowledgement and forecast capacity requirement
- As a key business process expert (super-user), support the implementation of supply chain related IT changes and improvement
- Drive delivery of Sales Logistics cost-savings whilst improving service levels, in AP region
- Manage recruitment and development of the regional supply chain team; develop the right balance of resource and skills supported by training and development programs
- Develop dual-source for each SKU (SG-manufactured), to mitigate risk and conduct supplier audit regularly to ensure a stable supply
- Handle all customer complaints in a timely manner and propose reasonable solutions to customers
Posted ByZhu Mei Ying, Kathleen (Reg No: R1103905)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent. Master’s Degree is advantageous Minimum At least 15 years, with 8 years of managerial experience
- Manage complex supply chain; SAP; L/C negotiations
- Positive mindset; resourceful; sense of urgency
- Legal and customs requirement of APAC countries
- Travel Requirement - As required
- Good knowledge of FDA, ISO 13485 and GDP standards
If you are interested, apply today.
Office Location: East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Zhu Mei Ying, Kathleen, Reg No:R1103905)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057