Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Jun 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is expanding their Finance team in Singapore. As a leading forex broker, this role provides a well-rounded experience in helping to contribute to the expansion and growth of the business.
Expires on 10 Jul 2021
- Prepare monthly financial report
- Prepare monthly P&L report
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers and inter-company reconciliations
- Preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports
- Perform finance analysis, reporting, and management tasks
- Independently process accounting books, including vendor’s AP, employee payments, payment scheduling & web-banking, General ledger, Financial reports, etc.
- Prepare reconciliation statements
- Closely/effectively communicate with service providers, employees and colleagues
- Oversee external service providers and co-ordinates with internal shared service team for all financial activities
- Experience in CFD & FX
Posted ByMelvin Lim Jianquan (Reg No: R1984260)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance/accounting/business related filed
- At least 4 years experiences in general accounting
- Working experience in Big 4 CPA firms and financial institutions is preferred
- Good command of MS Office tools.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Must be effectively bilingual and able to communicate in English and Mandarin as there will be a need to engage Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
- Exposure from Fintech/ Technology, Start-up companies will be an added advantage
- Ability to work in an unstructured and fast paced environment, open to be hands-on and cover a broad portfolio
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Melvin Lim Jianquan, Reg No: R1984260). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057