Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 Nov 2021
Relationship Manager (Aviation) - Corporate Bank - Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA fast growing Corporate Bank in the region is looking for a Relationship Manager in the Aviation Industry to take up a critical role in managing and growing its portfolio of airlines/aircraft leasing relationships in Asia. This role presents itself as a unique opportunity to explore, develop and expand the business to achieve the annual budget set for the Aviation Financing team. This is a highly visible role, and you will work closely with many key stakeholders in and out of the company. In return, you will enjoy an attractive remuneration package of up to SGD$150,000 per annum.
Expires on 24 Feb 2022
- Placing of aircrafts for Lease, Buying and Selling/Leaseback of aircrafts and other relevant equipment
- Preparing and monitoring credit structures for wholesales clients on bilateral and/or syndicated basis
- Obtaining and using market intelligence and information on geographical areas pertaining to the aviation and aircraft industry to make key decisions
- Developing and maintaining relationships with relevant airlines, aircraft lessors and engine manufacturers, along with the Head Office and other departments in the company
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Banking industry with focus in Aviation Finance
- Good track record of closing lease, purchase/leaseback transactions for commercial aircraft
- Familiar with relevant regulatory policy guidelines in the aviation and banking industry
- Deep knowledge of credit analysis and understanding of financial products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese language to liaise with stakeholders in North Asia
Interested candidates may kindly send in your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: 1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.