Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 Nov 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a Singapore-based logistics player is currently looking for an experienced HR Manager.
Reporting to the CEO, the HR Manager plays a critical leadership role, and is responsible for the development, implementation and administration of the full spectrum of HR function, namely recruitment and selection, C&B, L&D, and employee communications and engagement.
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Lead a team to manage the full spectrum of HR function
- Formulate and implement HR policies and plans in support of company’s strategic business objectives
- Work with BUs and Functional Heads on manpower planning and headcount management, and implement effective recruitment and retention policies to meet the Group’s manpower needs
- Ensure all aspects of operational HR workflows, including payroll management, compliance, performance metrics and reporting are consistently executed in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure company’s C&B policies and practices are regularly reviewed and updated to attract and retain talents; make recommendations to improve/update C&B policies as and when needed
- Conduct training needs/skills matrix analysis, develop and regularly evaluate L&D programs to ensure relevancy and effectiveness
- Develop and implement initiatives for employee communications and engagement, focusing on company values, employee mental health, sense of belonging and positive workplace culture
- Ensure proper processes are in place to promptly handle issues relating to employee grievances, disciplinary, terminations, investigations, workplace injury, medical and insurance claims
- Update Management and Board on HR-domain related trends, best practices, regulatory changes, innovations and new technologies
- Drive, own and continuously improve HR processes and employee life cycle experience
- Work with Board Committees to implement new HR policies and practices as approved by Board of Directors
Posted ByChew Chia Ning (Reg No: R1657483)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resource Management with >10 years of hands-on managerial experience across full spectrum of HR function
- Resourceful, well-organized and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
Office Location: Central
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Chew Chia Ning, Reg No: R1657483) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057