Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Jan 2022
KYC Manager - European Bank - Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA well established European Bank is seeking a KYC Manager to support the Compliance and Settlements Department in the Singapore Branch. Reporting straight to the Head of Settlements, you will be in charge of Client Onboarding and KYC Processes for new and existing clients.
This role presents itself as a unique opportunity for you to contribute to an essential department in the organisation. In this highly visible role, you will work closely with the Compliance Team, monitoring and managing KYC reviews for clients. You will ensure compliance with all regulations and policies in the organisation. In return for your valued contributions, you will enjoy an attractive remuneration package of up to SGD$90,000 per annum.
Expires on 28 Feb 2022
- Conduct and manage periodic KYC reviews for corporate clients
- Work with and provide guidance and advice to Relationship Managers on KYC and Compliance related issues
- End to end KYC and Client onboarding processes for clients in the region
- Screen, evaluate and report potential issues not in accordance with regulatory/compliance requirements
- Develop and establish an integrated compliant culture within the organisation
- Prepare the necessary reports and data related to KYC matters when required
- Undertake additional functions and duties to support projects as and when required
Posted ByRajbir Singh (Reg No: R21103401)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Banking, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in KYC, Client Onboarding and/or AML, preferably in a Bank or Financial Institution
- Sound knowledge in MAS requirements and relevant Acts associated with KYC and Compliance
- Able to perform in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team or independently
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Rajbir Singh, Reg No: R21103401) Or email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161). Do email this great opportunity to someone who may be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057