Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 May 2022
Analytics Manager – 8 Months Contract
SingaporeContract PositionOne of the top life insurance company in Singapore is looking to hire an experienced Analytics Manager to support the digital analytics tag implementation, consultation on personalisation of user journeys and creating dashboards for users.
Expires on 11 Jun 2022
- Translate web redesign or revamp requirements into Google Analytics requirements and assist developers and web teams with testing.
- Make the analytic tags consistent across all sites.
- Work with developers to conduct full acceptance testing and troubleshoot tracking issues.
- Create Google Analytics reports and dashboards for website health and performance metrics tracking.
- Collaborate with businesses to analyze data from multiple perspectives to uncover opportunities and waste.
- Create dashboards to track the platform's marketing effectiveness.
- Provide the analysis of website data from the dashboard to BUs
- Responsible for assessing business and regulatory compliance risks and taking appropriate measures to mitigate them.
- Keeps up with industry trends in regulatory compliance, emerging threats, and technology to better understand risk and protect the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns/risks and shares best risk management practices in a proactive manner.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 3 years of experience in Digital analytics implementation and reporting with Google Analytics, firebase and Google Optimize.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communications skills, both written and spoken
- Experience planning and implementing MVT and A/B testing solutions using third-party platforms such as Google Optimize or similar platforms is preferred.
- Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel, as well as Python or another scripting language, are required.
- Experience with digital analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc) and tag management system (Launch, GTM, etc).
- Knowledge of digital analytics and reporting requirements for sales, post-login, and app journeys.
- HTML and Google Data Studio experience to set up regular reporting for managers.
- Prior experience defining analytics tracking requirements and guiding developers through their implementation
- Knowledge of using GTM to verify, deploy, and troubleshoot triggers and tags
- Knowledge of how to read and analyse various data sets to find opportunities and waste
- Has a high level of integrity, takes responsibility for work, and has a positive attitude towards teamwork
- Takes initiative to improve current conditions and is adaptable to new changes.
- 8 Months Contract Position
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No:R1106685) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Marilyn Koh Hui Ling, Reg No:R21102316). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057