Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 May 2022
Relationship Manager – Private Banking
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a growing private bank with established client base. They are now looking for Relationship Managers to help service their existing clients. This is an excellent opportunity for potential candidates with relevant private banking experience to explore. You can be a junior banker or you can be an Assistant Relationship Manager or Investment Counsellor who has strong intention to want to develop your career as a Private Banker. A career opportunity that is not to be missed.
- Not required to bring new clients
- Excellent work environment with excellent career development opportunities
Expires on 31 Dec 2022
- Maintain client relationships by understanding their special needs, handling their inquiries and complaints in a timely manner.
- Helped to entrenched stronger relationship with existing clients.
- Drive business goals and achieve sales revenue target
- Provide investment advices to the clients by offering asset allocation advise based on risk profile.
- Manage the credit quality and monitor the exposure of customers’ loan portfolios
- Adhere to all procedures, policies and rules that comply with all internal and external regulatory requirements
Posted ByJared Ng
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor degree or above in financial related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experiences in wealth management business or related field
- Sound knowledge in financial investment, trust, insurance, tax advice, and portfolio management.
- Assistant Relationship Managers or Investment Counsellors in private banks are welcomed to apply.
- Work under stress of sales revenue and target to achieve
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (fluent in Mandarin is a must)
- Immediately availability or short notice is highly preferred
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jared Ng:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com **