Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Nov 2022
SingaporePermanent PositionOur Client from Financial Industry is seeking a experienced Finance Manager to join the team!
Expires on 30 Dec 2022
- Assist with monitoring of daily regulatory ratios and requirements for the branch (e.g. Asset Maintenance Ratio, MLA & MCB) and preparation the daily regulatory reports.
- Processing of payments and preparation of journal entries.
- Understand the Branch’s MAS Regulatory Reporting from data sources to reporting and ensure correct mapping to meet MAS Regulatory Reporting requirements (e.g. MAS 610 and MAS 649).
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Statements and the provision of supporting documents to auditors.
- Assist to consolidate operating budgets for the branch. Review detailed subaccount ledgers of business expenses.
- Assist in taxation matters, including corporate tax computation and GST related matters
- Provide financial data, including ratios for assets-liabilities position
- Preparation of Nostro reconciliations and follow up with responsible units to ensure timely resolution.
- Prepare the Branch’s MAS regulatory reports and make adjustments, where required. Work with Head Office teams and system vendor to ensure an automated solution for MAS Regulatory Reporting.
Posted ByGwen Hu (Reg No: R22109984)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- More than 4 years’ experience in Singapore bank regulatory and financial reporting.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or strong experiences with bank reporting is preferred.
- Good Excel skills and meticulous.
- Able to work independently and with multiple stakeholders.
- Positive attitude, good team player and willingess to collaborate within and across teams.
- Good communication skills, with ability to communicate well with various stakeholders, including Head Office teams.
- Banking experience preferred
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Gwen Hu, Reg No: R22109984). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057