Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Sep 2023
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is seeking ESG Lead/Manager to play a key role in envisioning and integrating sustainability into business strategies to drive and spearhead business growth.
Salary Range: SGD 10,000 - 12,000Expires on 14 Nov 2023
- Responsible for overseeing the company’s ESG data management system to support data collection, analysis, reporting and disclosure.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure the smooth communication for implementation and maintenance of ESG data management system.
- Provide recommendation for improvements based on new technologies related to ESG platform.
- Build and deploy ESG systems (including project delivery and operational acceptance of solutions)
- Manage the lifecycle of all problems to minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yiying (R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or related field.
- More than 5 years of experience in sustainability/ESG. In-depth knowledge of ESG principles, frameworks (e.g., Global Reporting Initiative, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board), and reporting requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills, including collect, analyse, interpret ESG data.
- Skilled in project management.
- Familiar with ESG software platforms and tools for data collection, analysis, reporting, etc
- Knowledge in relevant ESG principles, regulations and guidelines, such as the GHG Protocol
- Corporate Standard, Global Reporting Initiative, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board standards etc would be an advantage
- 2 Positions Available
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Michelle Dai Yiying, Reg No: R1982577). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057