Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Sep 2023
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is expanding its operations in Singapore. Recently moved to its new office space in the Central Area. The organization has strong backing by Big MNC's. Our client is a Singapore SME Medical Devices organization with robust technologies & services.
Salary Range: SGD 4,600 - 6,500Expires on 15 Nov 2023
- Responsible for providing prompt imaging services, ensuring safety level of devices before performing the test and safety of patients.
- Responsible for good housekeeping of the procedure rooms and work areas as well as proper care of the equipment.
- Perform CT/ MRI/ Ultrasound/ Mammography examination.
- Adhere to safe work practices especially in radiation safety and infection control.
- Compassionate and good patient care.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team player and service-oriented.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
Posted ByGerard James Rozario (R21101884)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Min Diploma/Degree in Diagnostic Radiography
- Registered with valid AHPC practicing certificate
- At least 3 years of MRI working experience
Location : Central, Singapore
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gerard James Rozario, Reg No: R21101884) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057