Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Sep 2020
TaiwanPermanent Position知名AI 智能機器人，優化生產製造流程，讓物流更流暢
17 Sep 2020
Relationship Manager (Commodities)
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Corporate Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Commodities Relationship Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. You will be exposed to great opportunities with the Bank's global market presence, growing and managing a portfolio of Large Corporate clients. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$110,000 per annum.
Expires on 07 Nov 2020
- Work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders to structure and execute risk-management and structured financing solutions.
- To develop structured commodity and trade finance solutions to the key commodities clients in North Asia.
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts to grow the commodity client base in North Asia.
- Implementing and generating new product ideas, involve in complex financing structures
- Lead and review periodic reviews, documentation and approval processes on new and existing structured trade finance products
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, credit process, legal & compliance, execution and portfolio management
Posted ByGinny Kai Lin Tan
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant structuring experience/managing structured trade finance transactions
- Possess strong financial modelling knowledge and good understand of structured trade finance regulatory frameworks
- Strong business and product knowledge in risk-management, derivatives and structured financing
- Proven track record of client success, improving and maintaining client relationships
- Effectively bilingual in spoken Chinese and English (written & spoken) as you're required to work closely with internal/external stakeholders from North Asia.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ginny Tan, Reg No: R2091424).
*All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
25 Aug 2020
Deputy Director, Legal
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading real estate agency providing venue management services is seeking a Deputy Director, Legal to join the team. You will be responsible for delivering the highest standard of legal advice and guidance from a commercial perspective.
Expires on 31 Oct 2020
- Provide comprehensive legal advice and support in relation to all aspects of finance as well as corporate governance and new business initiative
- All legal contract and agreement preparation including drafting, reviewing, and negotiations, experience with license agreements
- Involvement with many internal functions to enable business and to mitigate and prevent legal risks by analyzing proposed changes to determine the impact
- To support and manage litigation, dispute resolution, and settlement negotiation
- Support activities relating to any organic & inorganic growth initiatives; acquisitions, divestment, joint ventures, or outsourcing; supports any company restructuring activities.
- Provide channel contracting & administration support
- Advice on local law impact to any projects or business activities to be undertaken, including data privacy, competition law etc.
- Supports the management team in corporate governance activities, and act as trusted adviser to the business.
- Any ad hoc projects in the legal counsel scope as required
Posted ByGlenn Wong Sai How (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from a reputable university and admitted to the Singapore Bar
- At least 8 - 10 years of legal experience gained in leading law firms and/or as in-house lawyer
- Solid experience in corporate and commercial matters, with excellent analytical, drafting and negotiating skills
- Experience with multi-jurisdictional transactions would be an advantage
- Prepared to work within a matrix structure, across multiple business units with different business requirements
- Commercial mindset and ability to use legal skills, judgment and experience to achieve a practical outcome
- Good judgment and time management skills, and is able to prioritize and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg. R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057