Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Feb 2019
Sr Manager,Portfolio management and Business Operations （R&D）
JapanPermanent Position神経疾患、自己免疫疾患、希少疾患の治療法開発に重点を置く、世界屈指のバイオテクノロジー会社です。1978年に設立され、生物学的および低分子薬の発見における当社の研究が、世界で最も広範な多発性硬化症治療法のポートフォリオと、血友病患者さんのための革新的な新しい治療法へと導きました。革新における経験、能力、熱意によって、当社はパイプラインを築き上げ、重篤で治療が困難なアルツハイマー病、脊髄性筋萎縮症、筋萎縮性側索硬化症（ALS）のための可能性ある治療法の探索を含む 最先端の研究プログラムを推進しています。
Support Director of Program and Alliance management for tracking global Portfolio status and initiation of cross functional planning inJapan R&D with global RDPL/CPL. This role provides project management skills for global portfolio tracking. This job also includestracking of Japan project status, resource affordability and operational spending to deliver milestones/goals as planned. This serves arole for clerical and analytical work for budget planning and tracking.Expires on 14 Dec 2019
Posted ByMiki Nagai (少しでも、ご興味お持ちの方はお気軽にご連絡ください。 事前に職務経歴書（英語版、日本語版でも可）を 下記のメールアドレス（firstname.lastname@example.org ）までご送付いただけますとスムーズです。) Tel: +81 80 1118 4497 email@example.com)
Tel: 080 1118 firstname.lastname@example.org
<Qualifications>Life science degree (Master degree plus)Business Degree(MBA) is preferableCertified PM professional is preferableBusiness fluent English communication skill is essential<Knowledges>PMBOKDecision science
12 Feb 2019
Government Affairs & Health Policy Director
Government Affairs & Health Policy Director
The Government Affairs & Health Policy Director will monitor Japan Health Policy environment (policy change, new legislation, and key stakeholders’ activities), develop and implement strategy to shape a policy environment favorable to BMSKK business growth in Japan. The manager will report to the Head of Corporate Strategy Davison.
1. Build strong relationships with both internal and external key stakeholders (government personnel, legislators, politicians and key stakeholders in the industry) to discuss issues and to support the company’s policy positions and priorities
2. Monitor legislation and policy initiatives, and analyze impact on BMSKK strategic objectives
3. Communicates the above internally, providing recommendations to senior management team
4. Work closely and collaboratively with BMSKK teams (commercial, development, legal, communications, market access, pricing etc.) to shape and deliver proactive cross- company initiatives as well as respond to opportunities or manage issues that arise
5. Lead and coordinate the development and implementation of external outreach programs and advocacy plans on
Priority policy issues
BMSKK CSR activities (Pediatric Oncology project)
6. Represent the company in industry associations (PhRMA and JPMA) and contribute to their advocacy work
7. Establish strong working relationships with Global Government AffairsExpires on 14 Dec 2019
Posted ByMiki Nagai (少しでも、ご興味お持ちの方はお気軽にご連絡ください。 事前に職務経歴書（英語版、日本語版でも可）を 下記のメールアドレス（email@example.com）までご送付いただけますとスムーズです。))
Tel: 080 1118 firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Degree in law, political science, business, or communications preferred?
2. Minimum 3 years working experience in Government affairs/Health Policy function, consultancy, think tank, Government
3. Deep understanding of decision-making processes and legislative procedures
4. Deep understanding of Japan Health Policy and system, current evolution
5. Established level of credibility and strong understanding of the external stakeholders
6. Mature, adaptive and flexible disposition to effectively interact with a range of diverse external stakeholders and senior level Government Affairs & Health Policy Director executives
7. Good presence, outstanding interpersonal skills, and excellent leadership and influencing skills
8. Excellent communication/presentation skills (English and Japanese)
9. Fluent in English
05 Feb 2019
- 新薬(開発時含む) ・既収載医薬品の薬価戦略立案と実施
- メンバーの育成Expires on 19 Dec 2019
Posted ByMiki Nagai
Tel: +81 80 1118 email@example.com
Experience in Pricing
21 Dec 2018
17 Dec 2018
【GCP監査：Regional Clinical Compliance Lead 職】新宿勤務
JapanPermanent Positionブブリストル・マイヤーズ スクイブ株式会社は、深刻な病気を抱える患者さんを助けるための革新的な医薬品を開発し、提供することを使命とするグローバルなバイオファーマ企業 ブリストル・マイヤーズ スクイブ米国本社の日本法人です
This role will report to the Head of Regional Clinical Compliance APAC who is a member of the Global Clinical Compliance ＆ Continuous Improvement （GCC＆CI） leadership team under Global Clinical Operations （GCO） based in Japan. This role is also based in Japan.Expires on 16 Dec 2019
Posted ByMiki Nagai (備考 Rich GCP related experience English（MUST) Grade: D6-D7 depending on candidate qualifications and experience Speed / Agility / Flexible thinker D6 role will cover Japan/Korea/Taiwan D7 role will cover all of APAC area (supporting head))
Bristol－Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol－Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease.
This role will report to the Head of Regional Clinical Compliance APAC who is a member of the Global Clinical Compliance ＆ Continuous Improvement （GCC＆CI） leadership team under Global Clinical Operations （GCO）. Responsibilities will include:
In partnership with the Regional Clinical Operations and Global Quality,
Support the regional study teams and sites to assure inspection and audit readiness at all times.
Lead the implementation of the Quality Audit Plans with on－site support prior to, and during internal audits.
Coordinate site and sponsor inspections by Health Authorities as necessary.
In partnership with the Regional Clinical Operations teams, provide appropriate continued oversight to study teams.
Work closely with the Clinical Quality and Risk Management team and help implement elements of the Quality Management System: identify emerging and significant risks, provide support for root cause analyses and mitigation strategies, ensure documentation and appropriately notify/escalate to the right level of Governance.
Provide CAPA leadership by coordinating CAPA development and approval, as well as implementation and tracking of effectiveness.
Partner with the Clinical Training, Process and Continuous Improvement organization to identify gaps/needs in training at the regional level, and providing local training support/coordination as needed.
As the scope of Global Clinical Operations includes registrational and non registrational data generation （NRDG）, regional clinical compliance activities will span across Phase I through IV studies including Investigator－Sponsored Research and Real World Data Generation. In that context, partner with GCO NRDG teams to enhance GCP compliance for NRDG in partnership with Regional/Country Medical.
Work with management and Global Quality to foster a regional, cross functional mindset of Quality Excellence, Quality by Design, Inspection Readiness at all times, and Growth Mindset.
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required. A degree in Life Sciences or equivalent is preferred. At least 5 years of experience in clinical trial operations and/or Good Clinical Practice is required. Fluency in a second language relevant to the geographical scope is a plus.
Good understanding of the drug development process and clinical operations, experience in risk management, audits and health authority inspections, root cause analyses and mitigation strategies as well as Corrective Actions Preventive Actions.
Experience in matrix management and training is desirable with the ability to engage and inspire others. Good communication skills with a proven ability to effectively engage and manage key internal stakeholders （in various functions and geographies） as well as external stakeholders （including Health Authorities）. Good presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to timely resolve conflict in a constructive manner.
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure timely, on－budget execution of tasks. Attention to detail with excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
The candidate will demonstrate the ability to adopt a biopharma enterprise－wide and entrepreneurial mindset, to act with speed, accountability and integrity, and to have fun along the way.
This role will require significant domestic and international travel up to 50％.
15 Jan 2018
Senior Key Account Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA renowed FMCG company is seeking for an experienced candidate to join in their esteemed and growing team.
Expires on 03 Nov 2019
- Maintain Strategic business relationship with customer.
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients.
- Analyse sales gap & develop strategy to close gap to meet client requirements.
- Lead & ensure all NPL listed on timely basis.
- Meet company Account Receivable objective by maintaining healthy aging level.
- Manage Trade budget, A & P, trading term discussion within budget allocated.
- Ensure trade return rate within company set objective.
- Maximize ROI by evaluating incremental of sales and trade investment of each promotion on a monthly basis.
Posted ByErica Khoo
Tel: +60 16643 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor degree or higher in business development field or other related fields.
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in key account management in FMCG industry.
- Analytical, good in negotiation, customer- oriented , result driven.
- Able to work in fast pace environment.
- Good command in English both spoken and written.
- Computer literacy in MS Office.