Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Feb 2019
- 新薬(開発時含む) ・既収載医薬品の薬価戦略立案と実施
- メンバーの育成Expires on 19 Dec 2019
Posted ByMiki Nagai
Tel: +81 80 1118 email@example.com
Experience in Pricing
19 Jan 2019
Marketing Executive (Cosmetics/Skincare)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA well established Japanese Cosmetic Skincare Distribution Company.
Expires on 15 Dec 2019
- Develop, organize and execute marketing campaigns for the assigned brand in line with brand marketing objectives and goals.
- Propose marketing strategies which combine all marketing mix such as product, pricing, positioning and promotion to achieve business plan
- Work closely with designers, suppliers and production on matters related to creation, development and improvement of marketing materials
- Responsible for providing and supporting sales team with necessary product related materials
- Ensure all retail stores visual merchandising is in line with brand primary & secondary focus
- Establish and maintain close relationship with associates such as principles, media, KOL & public
- Manage budget and calculate investment decisions within the limit of allocated budget
- Assist in the development of new/existing products and markets in order to contribute to the achievement of the business unit and marketing objectives
Posted ByEmily Poh
Tel: 012 222 4616 (WatsApp Available)firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree
- Preferably 1 year of working experience in related field (retail/beauty/FMCG) or 3 years working experience is required for this position
- Good communication skills with pleasant personality
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia
- Independent and organized to meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven and multi-tasking work environment
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably female and Malaysia citizen only
21 Dec 2018
17 Dec 2018
【GCP監査：Regional Clinical Compliance Lead 職】新宿勤務
JapanPermanent Positionブブリストル・マイヤーズ スクイブ株式会社は、深刻な病気を抱える患者さんを助けるための革新的な医薬品を開発し、提供することを使命とするグローバルなバイオファーマ企業 ブリストル・マイヤーズ スクイブ米国本社の日本法人です
This role will report to the Head of Regional Clinical Compliance APAC who is a member of the Global Clinical Compliance ＆ Continuous Improvement （GCC＆CI） leadership team under Global Clinical Operations （GCO） based in Japan. This role is also based in Japan.Expires on 16 Dec 2019
Posted ByMiki Nagai (備考 Rich GCP related experience English（MUST) Grade: D6-D7 depending on candidate qualifications and experience Speed / Agility / Flexible thinker D6 role will cover Japan/Korea/Taiwan D7 role will cover all of APAC area (supporting head))
Bristol－Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol－Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease.
This role will report to the Head of Regional Clinical Compliance APAC who is a member of the Global Clinical Compliance ＆ Continuous Improvement （GCC＆CI） leadership team under Global Clinical Operations （GCO）. Responsibilities will include:
In partnership with the Regional Clinical Operations and Global Quality,
Support the regional study teams and sites to assure inspection and audit readiness at all times.
Lead the implementation of the Quality Audit Plans with on－site support prior to, and during internal audits.
Coordinate site and sponsor inspections by Health Authorities as necessary.
In partnership with the Regional Clinical Operations teams, provide appropriate continued oversight to study teams.
Work closely with the Clinical Quality and Risk Management team and help implement elements of the Quality Management System: identify emerging and significant risks, provide support for root cause analyses and mitigation strategies, ensure documentation and appropriately notify/escalate to the right level of Governance.
Provide CAPA leadership by coordinating CAPA development and approval, as well as implementation and tracking of effectiveness.
Partner with the Clinical Training, Process and Continuous Improvement organization to identify gaps/needs in training at the regional level, and providing local training support/coordination as needed.
As the scope of Global Clinical Operations includes registrational and non registrational data generation （NRDG）, regional clinical compliance activities will span across Phase I through IV studies including Investigator－Sponsored Research and Real World Data Generation. In that context, partner with GCO NRDG teams to enhance GCP compliance for NRDG in partnership with Regional/Country Medical.
Work with management and Global Quality to foster a regional, cross functional mindset of Quality Excellence, Quality by Design, Inspection Readiness at all times, and Growth Mindset.
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required. A degree in Life Sciences or equivalent is preferred. At least 5 years of experience in clinical trial operations and/or Good Clinical Practice is required. Fluency in a second language relevant to the geographical scope is a plus.
Good understanding of the drug development process and clinical operations, experience in risk management, audits and health authority inspections, root cause analyses and mitigation strategies as well as Corrective Actions Preventive Actions.
Experience in matrix management and training is desirable with the ability to engage and inspire others. Good communication skills with a proven ability to effectively engage and manage key internal stakeholders （in various functions and geographies） as well as external stakeholders （including Health Authorities）. Good presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to timely resolve conflict in a constructive manner.
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure timely, on－budget execution of tasks. Attention to detail with excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
The candidate will demonstrate the ability to adopt a biopharma enterprise－wide and entrepreneurial mindset, to act with speed, accountability and integrity, and to have fun along the way.
This role will require significant domestic and international travel up to 50％.