Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
28 Mar 2022
Vice President, Credit
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a well-known investment management firm in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a high calibre Vice President, Credit in Hong Kong
- Excellent exposure
- Friendly and stable work environment
- Convenient work location: Central
Expires on 31 Dec 2022
- To monitor client's margin levels and conduct margin calls
- Assist in gathering and analyzing market information, to help monitor the performance of credit facilities utilization to identify early signs of credit deterioration
- Upload information regarding IPOs to the company website
- To prepare and update various daily and monthly credit reports as required
- Handle general clerical work and report daily operation of the department
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor degree or above, with professional qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experience
- Existing holder or eligible to be a SFC License Rep under SFC regulated activities for Type 1 & 4
- Strong sales and communication skills, attention to details and task-oriented
- Highly self-motivated and a team play, can work under pressure
- Native or fluent in Mandarin, proficient in English, Cantonese would be plus
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: email@example.com
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**
17 Mar 2022
Credit Analyst / Credit Risk related roles with various Banks
SingaporePermanent PositionCredit risk roles within various Asian and European banks. Remuneration up to S$120k p.a.
Expires on 27 Jul 2022
- Handling credit proposals, preparation all types of credit application, periodic credit reviews,
- Perform market research and analysis, operations model, financial status
- Responsible for credit risk assessment and modelling, including financial spreading, rating, portfolio monitoring
- Ensure credit files are in compliant with the approved parameters, internal/Head Office rules and policies, MAS guideline
Posted ByRochel Ho (Reg No: R21101558)
- Degree holder
- Min 5 years of experience in similar roles.
- Deep knowledge of credit analysis and understanding of financial products. Knowledge of commodities market is a plus.
- Analytical skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Due to job requirement, some roles require reading and writing of Chinese reports, and communication in Mandarin
Kindly forward your latest CV, current/last drawn salary, and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information shared will be kept strictly confidential. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Rochel Ho Loo Yong (Reg No: R21101558)
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd (EA License No: 16S8057)