Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Nov 2019
Recruitment Consultant – Banking / Retail / Fintech
Hong KongPermanent PositionPeopleSearch Ltd is a Singapore listed search firm with strong presence across Asia Pacific. In order to service our clients and candidates better, we are looking for applicants who are self-driven to be part of our high performing teams specializing in the banking and retail sectors.
FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES, WE OFFER
- Established clients and candidates’ database
- A supportive, positive, team based work environment. Performance oriented and no office politics
- A competitive basic salary with attractive incentive scheme
- Fast track program for outstanding performers
- Excellent training and coaching programs
Expires on 12 Dec 2019
- Candidate management – market research, candidate sourcing, interviewing, career consultation, remuneration package negotiation and post placement follow up
- Client management – provide strategic recruitment solutions as well as nurturing trustworthy relationships with leading organizations and developing them into our key partners. Involves identifying potential business leads, qualifying prospects, new business acquisition, contract negotiations and account retention
Posted ByJared Ng
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit and have strong desire to do well
- Hardworking and has a can do attitude
- Fast paced. Willingness to take on challenges
- Prior sales experience an advantage
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Candidates with proven track record in executive search can be considered for more senior position.
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jared Ng:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818
12 Nov 2019
Deputy Director, HR Business Partner
SingaporePermanent PositionAn industry leading organisation is looking for a Deputy Director, HR Business Partner to lead their Singapore team. This is an excellent opportunity for an established and experienced HR professional to join a growing company.
Expires on 12 Dec 2019
- Ensure alignment between company HR practices and company operations.
- Retain a key understanding of the business strategy and guide the senior leadership in decision making from an HR perspective.
- Take responsibility for developing and consulting employees and their managers to support the company's strategy, goals and objectives.
- Assist leadership in employment decisions.
- Conduct analysis on KPI's and human capital trends within the organisation and use these findings to develop strategies
- Work with business heads and global stakeholders to develop recruiting plans, training plans and provide mentoring where required.
Posted ByMichael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang (Reg No: R1653938)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A recognized degree in Human Resources preferred or Business or Engineering
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in management
- Strong interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Self-motivated, meticulous and result-driven
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang, Reg No: R1653938). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
11 Nov 2019
Logistics Solution/ Operation Excellent / Project Manager
TaiwanPermanent PositionOur client services famous FMCG brands. Flexibility and the span of our worldwide network allow us to offer a global service that is adaptable to the needs of the marketplace.
Expires on 11 Dec 2019
- Support the development of Business&Operational proposals for logistics and value-added supply chain solutions
- Support the "Development & Implementation" of new process
- Analyze data from all prospectives , volume forecast, productivity, unit cost, profit generation
- Analyze the root cause for low target INDEX, KPIs, or Ration and provide comments or/and correction plan
- Cooperate with local IT and Regional WMS IT team on system
Posted ByCeline Cheng (Job number: 6133)
- At least 3 years in Contract Logistics operation and/or project management
- Expereinced in Operation Solution Design
- "Data Management" & "Analytical" skill for Operation and Cost Modeling
- Work place: Taoyuan
11 Nov 2019
TaiwanPermanent PositionTaiwan's well-known chain of restaurant.
Expires on 11 Dec 2019
- Dealing with delayed or quality purchases
- Cost control and inventory control
- Departmental annual budgeting and procurement strategy planning
- Distribution and production department management
Posted ByCeline Cheng (Job number: 6132)
- Food purchasing experience more than 2 years
- Good at cost control ability
- Experience in the development of vendor(food ingredients)
- Good at teamwork and communication, and have problem solving and decision making skills
- Fluent English
- Salary: 1,500,000~2,000,000
- Work place: Taipei
08 Nov 2019
Head of Compliance, Corporate Bank, Central
SingaporePermanent PositionA boutique regional bank is looking for a compliance officer to take on the role of a Head of Department. You will be leading a team of two compliance officers on both AML and regulatory compliance issues in both retail and corporate banking. You can expect the role to give exposure in a top-managerial position within compliance. You can expect a remuneration package of up to $180,000 annually.
Expires on 22 Nov 2019
- oversee the setting of standards and policies to ensure that the bank complies with regulations
- oversee effective compliance testing of policies and procedures to identify gaps and address those issues
- provide assurance to both the GM and the Global Head of Compliance that regulatory requirements are complied with
Posted ByAndreas Satria Tobias (Reg No: R1986784)
- A good university degree
- 7 to 10 years of experience in both retail and corporate banking compliance
- Experience in a team lead position for either AML or Regulatory Compliance; preferably both.
If you are interested to pursue the next step in your career in this exciting opportunity, drop me, Tobias, a call at 65113428. Alternatively, you can reach me at Tobias.Andreas@peoplesearch.jobs.
(Andreas Satria Tobias, Reg No: R1986784)
07 Nov 2019
Healthcare Sales Consultant
TaiwanPermanent PositionWith over 19 years of industry experience, we are committed to finding the right fit for individual futures.
Provide professional service to our clients about Human resources especially in Executive search mainly for Taiwan and for Greater China Area.
If you are aggressive, smart and hope to have an impact on people's life, please feel free to contact us.Expires on 28 Nov 2019
Posted ByDavid Guo
Tel: 886 2 6631 email@example.com
- 從客戶開發 / 人選媒合 / 到結案，一條龍的訓練