Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 May 2022
VP, APAC AML Compliance Manager | European Corporate/Investment Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European Corporate/Investment Bank, looking to recruit an experienced AML Compliance Professional to support their team in Singapore. In return, you will enjoy annual remuneration of up to S$200,000.This role is responsible at a regional level to assist head of Financial Crimes Compliance (“FCC”) APAC for the design, implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive FCC program that meets the expectations of local regulators in the Asia Pacific and incorporates applicable requirements and expectations of Head Office.
Expires on 23 Jun 2022
- Acts as an FCC advisor to all CIB business units in APAC relating to matters involving, including but not limited to the Know Your Customer ("KYC") vetting process, the surveillance of transactions (AML/CTF/Sanctions), investigations and training;
- Ensuring that appropriate program, policies, procedures, systems and controls are in place to mitigate FCC risk with a focus on AML/CTF and Sanctions;
- Conduct and validate KYC of high risk client, including Customer Sanction Risk Assessment;
- QA on KYC files and TM alerts deemed appropriate;
- Monitoring suspicious transaction and Sanctions alerts and escalate as appropriate;
- Reviewing embargo/sanction hits escalated by Operations; advises, approves and/or escalates as appropriate;
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: 8182 email@example.com
- 10 years plus of relevant FCC experience, CIB experience
- Independent hands on experience
- Team players, good communication skills, goal oriented
- ACAMS Certified Preferred
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
20 May 2022
MalaysiaPermanent PositionMNC lab instruments manufacturer
Expires on 03 Jun 2022
- Provide in-house (theory & application) training of designated instruments for prospective customers
- Arrange in-house workshops and attended local and international conferences with topics of specialisation
- Product introduction and technical support with salespersons
- Guidance on instrumentation and application on-site and its software application with minor technical support
- Liaise with international experts from company headquarters in methodology development, case studies and instrument troubleshooting
- Other supporting tasks to meet the team and company sales target for Malaysia
Posted ByLee Xin
- Degree in Science, major in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry and/or related field
- At least 2 years working experience in a lab, application support and/or laboratory environment
- Know how about lab processes, i.e., how to plan and create an experiment/analysis, administrative work, how to create lab reports, how to work under Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) ‐ Instrumentation/laboratory technical experience would be preferred
- Independent with good communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Willing to travel within and not limited to Central region Malaysia as and when required
20 May 2022
Country Sales Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionMotion & Control Manufacturer
Expires on 03 Jun 2022
- P&L performance for electro-mechanical division
- To establish and drive new business development through constructive & strategic white spacing mapping activities
- To develop, manage and drive distribution channel to ensure Y-o-Y growth
- Opportunity / Funnel management - To ensure opportunity pipelines are healthy
- Responsible to prepare and manage S&0 projection & forecast through strategic planning
- To lead, coach & mentor fellow sales team members and foster healthy collaboration with cross-functional team
Posted ByWei Han
- Minimum Diploma in engineering, preferable Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of proven presales or sales success at selling electro-mechanical products
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
20 May 2022
Senior Marketing Executive
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA top noteable luxury brand company is expanding their marketing team.
Expires on 03 Jun 2022
- Identify strategic opportunities for skincare, makeup and fragrances; and propose business recommendation through data analysis, competitive and customer insights.
- Populate campaign results and lead business reviews along with action items.
- Constantly keep abreast of developments in the category, analyzing the competitive landscape with category/channel insight and fuel local and regional intelligence.
- Partner Forecast & Demand to ensure sufficiency to fuel the sell-through ambition & sampling strategies across all touchpoints; across channels and formats while maintain forecast accuracy and
minimize obsolences for the category.
- Drive strong recruitment into the Skincare category with regime & services-driven proposition (sampling, retargeting, conversion).
- Partner Regional, CEM and Retail to design and articulate the ultimate seamless customer experience journey with an omnichannel approach, from prospecting to evaluation to conversion.
- Partner E-comm to plan and drive differentiated e-business initiatives (campaigns & product mix) to nurtures e-commerce business and digital channels for all SKINCARE campaigns to gain fair share.
Posted ByErica Khoo
Tel: +60 16643 email@example.com
- University graduates or above .
- > 5 years experience in beauty / retail industry.
- Ability to analyze data and craft workable findings from consumer and market intelligence and insights.
20 May 2022
Regional Market Manager (Vehicle division)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionSwiss based MNC dealing with precision instrument
Develops and implements the strategic direction for our global vehicle product line.
Responsible for developing business growth, product launches and training for the Asia-Pacific.Expires on 03 Jun 2022
Posted ByHui Shin Tan
- Degree/Diploma in any discipline preferably in Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Knowledge on Automation and Control Instrumentation System (sensors, transmitters, weighing)
- Knowledge on PLC Data communication protocol (fieldbus, TCP/IP, Analog & Digital output signals)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a Technical Support or Service Environment serving customers in the Manufacturing Industry
- Project and Time Management Skills
- Willing to travel (Asia and Internationally)
- Good Interpersonal and Verbal/Written Communication in English and Mandarin (others language is an advantage)
18 May 2022
Finance & HR Manager - Ning
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a transportation and logistics solutions provider and they are looking for an experienced Finance & HR Manager to join their organization.
Finance Related Matters
- Manage daily MEP checking and payment approvals (HSBCnet), Payroll Posting, Accrual Posting, Unused Leave Posting.
- Check and ensure all accounting entries are correctly booked and complete and do Management Accounts reconciliation, manage Credit Limit, Voucher Workflow approval
- Result estimation at every end month, reconcile and analyze monthly result and Monthly billing of Regional expenses to HQ
- Coordinate & facilitate internal & external Audits to effectively communicate and ensure that requirements are adhered to Filing Annual Tax Return
- Ensure the tasks are carried out in compliance with operating standards, company rules & regulations and statutory requirements (eg. Quarterly GST Tax Filing, Transfer Pricing Documentation with consultant etc)
- HR, Investment Workflow application
- HQ reporting - Quarterly Reporting and IFRS 16 submission to HQ
- Full Budget Planning process (Budget Presentation, entry to budget tool etc)
- Month End Closing Reporting Package and Monthly submission of resigned employees to HQ
Human Resource Related Matters
- Plan, review & manage the Human Resources activities by optimizing internal &/or external resources / Posting of Job ad to employment website
- Review Resumes, arrange interviews and go through interviews with HODs
- Drafting of Official Company Letters (LOA, LOE, Allowance, Confirmation Letter, Warning Letter, Termination etc)
- Employee personal file safekeeping and updating and managing of Payroll & E Leave System (Secondary) and ensure staff appraisals are done and filed in employee personal file
- CorpPass administrator, application or access to government related portals (IRAS, MOM)
- Work Pass application / renewal and MOM Surveys (Mandatory surveys that must be completed and sent to MOM)
- Coordination on Company insurance matters (GHS, WICA, GPA)
- Review and maintaining Company Policies, make sure it is adhered to
- Monitor and self-update on Government Policies/Grants, make sure that we are following rules/applying Grants
- Actively update relevant training courses for employees and apply training Grants from Government
Secretarial Related Matters
Expires on 30 Jun 2022
- Annual Statutory Filing of Financial Year / Doc preparation for AGM
- Liasing with Secretarial Agent on Director Resolution
Posted ByChew Chia Ning (Reg No: R1657483)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent Finance & Accounts Knowledge and Human Resource Management skills
- Strong knowledge of local laws & legislations
- General knowledge of corporate & office compliance matters, Team building skills, Follow up skills, Improvement Mindset
- Positive, Committed & Resourceful, Meticulous & Eye for detail and a Team Player
Office Location: West
If you are interested, apply today.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Chew Chia Ning, Reg No: R1657483) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057