Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Jan 2020
Head of compliance, Corporate bank
SingaporePermanent PositionBoutique corporate bank based in Singapore is currently looking for a head of compliance with a focus on general compliance and implementation of compliance policies. You will be given the opportunity to manage a team of 2 compliance officers and also, directly reporting the General Manager. You will be required to provide compliance advisory and policies locally. You can expect a remuneration package up to $150,000 per year.
Providing compliance advisory for the corporate banking business in Singapore
Implement group policies and procedures for the corporate banking business in Singapore
Ensure regulatory requirements set out by MAS and other relevant authorities are met
Lead, supervise and manage the compliance team in Singapore
Provide reports on compliance matters to management periodicallyExpires on 03 Feb 2020
Posted ByKrisfossen Er (Reg No: R1989585)
At least 8 years of experience with Compliance and governance at a similar role
Relevant degree in Finance/Business/Economics or Equivalent
Strong communication skill with the stakeholders is beneficial
Ability to write policies is an advantage
20 Jan 2020
MNC Market Access Manager
TaiwanPermanent PositionMultinational pharmaceutical company
- Develop market access and HEOR strategies to accelerate early access and maximize market potential
- Develop engagement and build strong relationship with key stakeholders through scientific engagement plan for market access success
- Develop the analytical, strategic and innovative approach for access negotiations
- Familiar with health policy issues and participant industry meeting to maximize company business
- Apply for new product/indication reimbursement in time with expected price
- Identify and feedback market environment change to drive proactive strategies and work closely with marketing, sales, medical and finance to formulate pricing and reimbursement through planning new products
Expires on 19 Feb 2020
Posted ByLaurella Wang
- At least 2+ years experience in Market Access or at least 4-year experience in sales and marketing (Experiences in health policy, communication, Access, HEOR, HTA, new product launch, promotional activities will be a plus)
- Strong understanding of pricing and market access regulations, dynamics and strategies across regions.
- Majors in pharmacy/public health with health economic background or master degree is a plus
- Good English skills in both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate and influence cross function teams
- Knowledge and experience on how to use economic and clinical data to deliver health economics studies.
17 Jan 2020
Agency Business Development Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA life insurer is looking for Business Development Manager who is able to drive sales force to achieve cluster business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through effective management. As an Agency Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing business plans, producing leaders and ensuring regulatory regulations.
Expires on 31 Jan 2020
- Achieving cluster yearly KPIs and growth in new business premiums and manpower, through developing and implementing Company & Department business plans and initiatives.
- Hold meetings and communication sessions with Agency leaders & potential producers, to enhance their performance management, sales & recruitment numbers and business plans, lastly, ensuring compliance of regulatory guidelines
- Raising productivity, motivating and influencing producers and planners in taking positive actions to achieve personal, and agency objectives.
- Identify & develop future potential agency leaders and producers within clusters.
- Manage the operational requirements of the field force and ensuring that they are given full and appropriate logistic support as well as problem solving assistance in running their agency business
- Ensuring that agencies within the cluster comply with prevailing regulatory regulations and conduct their business in a professional and competent manner.
- Maintaining a conducive and productive cluster working environment.
Posted ByChris Tan Wei Xuan (Reg No: R2089934)
- Minimum Degree qualification from a recognized institution
- Project Management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to perform quantitative and qualitative evaluations
- Performance management driven
- Ability to carry oneself confidently
- Willing to learn and adaptable
- A team player
17 Jan 2020
Life Style / 3C 科技門市店長/副店長 (派駐上海)
TaiwanPermanent Position主要致力於Notebook PC、LCD PC與TABLET PC等相關產品之研發、製造，為業界最早投入NoteBook研發之上市企業之一。同時除了持續發展NoteBook相關產品之研發製造的事業外，並自1998年起積極佈局大陸，並百分之百投資成立中國最大連鎖之電腦商場。 主要業務項目 1.Notebook PC、LCD PC與TABLET PC等相關產品之研發、製造。 2.大陸IT連鎖商場經營 (包含零售通路、IT產品、3C產品、物聯網、智能生活、行動穿戴、幼教娛樂、美容家電) 3.大陸精品百貨經營
17 Jan 2020
Compensation Incentive Specialist, APAC
SingaporePermanent PositionThis incumbent will manage the Global Compensation Incentive Programs for Asia Pacific. He will manage the compensation incentives framework, analysis, and calculation for the commercial (Sale & Service) employees in Asia Pacific.
Expires on 16 Feb 2020
- Support the sales and service organizations within our global commercial businesses using existing and future compensation tools
- Generate, review and validate commission payroll reports extracted from Compensation Incentive Calculation system
- Build, maintain and troubleshoot Compensation Incentive reporting systems
- Train sales teams to understand ICP plans and use the Compensation Incentive Calculation system
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot Compensation Incentive Calculation system
- Understand the data elements that comprise a sales compensation plan and convert them into a commission calculation reflected in the compensation system reporting.
- Support the yearly compensation plan updates in, quotas, rates, new hires, terminations, and new plan implementation.
- Utilizing the data within the ICP system, analyze alternative sales compensation plans and understand commission expenses.
Posted ByWong Kay Yan (Reg No: R1656428)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experienced working in sizable companies
- Degree with at least 6 years of experience
- Regional experience is an advantage
- Knowledge or experience across Asia Pacific will be an added advantage
- Competent in managing multiple projects simultaneously with a strong results/goal orientation
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and deal with ambiguity
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Wong Kay Yan, Reg No: R1656428). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
17 Jan 2020
Manager – Corporate Planning and Communication
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is one of the most well established Taiwanese bank in Hong Kong. They are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their legal and compliance teams. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism in banking industry and build your career within the market leading organizations. • Attractive employee benefit • Excellent team culture • Stable platform
Expires on 16 Feb 2020
- Conduct management updates with regular and ad-hoc financial and business analysis in report, spreadsheet and presentation format
- Design and monitor business performance and financial Key Performance Indicators
- Assist management to develop business plan and strategy
- Act as a coordinator between Headquarter and Hong Kong Branch in business related projects
- Assist to ensure Hong Kong Branch maintains high compliance and Anti-Money Laundering standard
- Assist in any ad-hoc project assigned
Posted ByAngie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or Finance
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in commercial banking industry
- Familiar with MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical ability, good presentation skills, with proactive and goal-oriented attitude
- Able to manage multiple projects or tasks at once and work under pressure
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a must
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion