Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Jun 2021
MalaysiaPermanent PositionClient deals with Molecular Diagnostics and Lab consumables which contributes to research in Malaysia by providing advanced technologies and Lifesciences solutions.
Expires on 21 Jun 2021
- To periodically visit, maintain and to foster relationship management with existing customer within the sales territory.
- To generate new revenue through generating new leads within the assigned territory management.
- Must have knowledge in Molecular Diagnostics (PCR, QPCR, Antigen)
- Responsible for sale targets and seeking new business opportunities.
Tel: 603 2261 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education in Science or Biotechnology is required.
- At least two (2) years of sales experience in Molecular or Lifesciences.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel within the region.
07 Jun 2021
LC Document Checker - Regional Banking Brand Name
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Banking Brand Name is looking to further establish their presence in Singapore is looking to for an experienced a LC document checker. You will be given a great opportunity to perform 1st or 2nd check of both import and export L/C documents. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $90,000 per annum.
Expires on 09 Aug 2021
- Perform 1st or 2nd check of both import and export L/C documents
- Prepare Export L/C schedules via the Trade Finance System
- Arrange with courier service company to dispatch L/C documents
- Communicate with customers on the check status of L/C documents
- Conduct Compliance check on L/C and documents as guided by internal policy
- Ensure prompt and quality service delivery to meet customers’ expectation in terms of L/C documents checking
- Provide professional advice to customers with regards to fulfilling the requirement in
- L/C and mitigating non-compliance in their documents presentation after shipment
- Co-ordinate and work efficiently within the team and with other teams in the department
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- At least 3-5 years’ of experience in handling all aspects of both import and export L/C documents checking (exposure in commodity L/Cs will be preferred)
- Good working knowledge of UCP/URC and URR rules as well as ISP98 and ISBP
- Possess good time management skill to handle high volume transactions with accuracy
- Preferably CDCS certified
- Ability to meet tight turnaround time
- Service oriented and possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Microsoft Excel and Words
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
04 Jun 2021
Marketing & Communication Executive/Specialist
MalaysiaPermanent PositionWoodworking Manufacturer from Italy (MNC Company)
Expires on 04 Jul 2021
- To coordinate the company’s participation in international exhibitions in Asia.
- To coordinate the company’s in-house events that include working with suppliers on catering, transportation and accommodation arrangements.
- To create design and manage communication materials for social media accounts and websites.
- To present analytical reports of social media accounts on a quarterly basis and make recommendations to improve on engagement.
- To ensure a differentiating digital customer experience from an omnichannel perspective, managing the digital ecosystem, through the optimization of touchpoints and taking into account local specificities.
- To manage product catalogues and other printed marketing materials.
- To liaise with HR on internal communications and business cards printing.
- To work on ad hoc tasks assigned by immediate manager due to marketing demand.
Posted BySandara Phan
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or equivalent experience in Marketing.
- At least 3 years working experience in Marketing & Communication.
- Strong event management skills with good attention to details.
- Ability to build good rapport with colleagues, business partners, suppliers and customers.
- Good understanding of social media accounts with the ability to manage social media engagement independently.
- Excellent writing skill and spoken English Language.
- Able to read & write and spoken fluent in Mandarin Language.
- Ability to use designing tools, such as Adobe Illustrator will be an added advantage.
- Qualities: Passionate about online communications, enjoy events management, attentive to details, enjoy working with people from inside and outside of the company, willing to be hands on, creative, willing to learn.
04 Jun 2021
Assistant Trade Development Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOne of the leading FMCG companies when it comes to personal care products.
● Establish channel strategies and execute associated plans to accomplish defined business objectives
● Identify opportunity and challenges of the business of assigned channel by using Sales data,
Customer’s off-take data, Retail audit, Shopper Research and any data available.
● Uses shopper and consumer insights to develop 5P recommendations that result in optimized
● Understand category strategy, retail environment and store format, resulting in greater alignment
with customer and internal business objective to develops appropriate channel strategy
● Monitors and evaluates in-store compliance with 5P guidelines, ensuring consumption, in-stock
position and communicates results internally
● Liaise with other concerned parties both internal & external for shopper research and utilize the
research finding for developing promotion strategies & campaigns in order to boots up the sales
volume and market shares for the assigned channel.
● Collaborate with Brand Manager and sales team in development of brand building activities and key
selling points related to new launches and promotional initiatives
● Communicate critical business information to the appropriate internal contacts for action
● Monitor the channel and brand performance against business plan and develop alternative strategies
● Responsible for generating compelling shopper stories to develop wining strategies for categories vs.
● Involvement in new product listing process to ensure that trade needs and requirements are taken
● Recommend actionable in-store solutions based on a clear understanding on shopper behavior
within the Category and responsible channel
● Prepare and implement new product trade launch and conduct pre and post evaluation.
● Recommend clear promotional guidelines based on shopper understanding and current market
● Proactively identify changes in FMCG, competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and
● Systematically monitors and evaluates promotion results effectively, interprets outputs, and
recommends timely actionExpires on 04 Jul 2021
Posted ByEmily Poh
Tel: 012 222 email@example.com
Minimum 3 years of Trade Marketing experience in FMCG
- Experienced in leading multi-channel development
- Bachelor degree with major in marketing or business administration
- Good understanding of FMCG dynamic in Malaysia retail environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active & self-motivated team players with multi-level within the organization
- High sense of urgency
- Analytical skill set
- Good user knowledge of MS Office Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Degree in any discipline
- Familiar with research programs such as Nielsen/Kantar or equivalent
04 Jun 2021
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur clients, a fast-growing FinTech company, is looking for PR Manager to join their dynamic marketing team in Hong Kong.
Expires on 04 Jul 2021
- Enhance and grow the corporate image and brand building positioning for the company
- Manage and develop strategic planning in Public Relations / Corporate Communications / Events Management
- Involve in external communications and publicity events, press conference and maintain relationship with agency and media
- Prepare press releases and corporate communication materials
- Analyze PR results and reporting, and provide actionable insights and future recommendations
- Play an active role in adopting best practices & innovation across media channels and maximize business potential for our brand
- Partner with stakeholders to drive creative innovation, test & learn projects and optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
Posted ByLydia Dai
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder in marketing, business, communication
- 8 years’ experience in Agency (Media/Digital) and/or in-house PR
- Recent experience with hands-on development, operations, management, and optimization of large-scale branding & acquisition campaigns
- Proven experience developing and scaling PR & new digital programs, as well as monitoring and refining existing programs to meet the company’s objectives
- Experience in managing social media and drawing customer insights
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Lydia Dai:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) 6377-1895
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**
04 Jun 2021
Assistant Area Sales Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA renowed FMCG company is seeking for an experienced candidate to join the team.
Expires on 18 Jun 2021
- Responsible for the sales plan and strategies across the general trade – Chinese Medical Halls, Provisions, Wholesalers and Distributors of the business in Malaysia.
- Responsible to achieve the sales & distribution targets.
- Negotiate business terms with each channel and/or customers to reach the most effective condition for the company.
- Gain customers, competitors and market insights and leverage on these commercial insights with distributor to create sustainability business for both parties.
- Coordinate with brand & trade marketing team to align trade marketing strategies to ensure effective execution in achieving the key objective.
- Lead training, development, coaching for the Sub-Distributors sales team.
- Lead and conduct business reviews with sub-distributors to align business objectives.
- Sub-Distributors’ management; range selling, volume movement, territory coverage, market penetration, brand/product visibility and identifying key problems / opportunities in each region.
- Recommend and implement strategies and tactics that contribute to the development and successful execution.
- Produce Weekly and monthly reports; give up-to-date sales information on customers’ sales activities in order to keep track of their performance.
- Conduct frequent stores check / audit to have a better gauge on the market situation, identifying key problems, opportunities and service level of our Distributors.
Posted ByErica Khoo
Tel: +60 16643 email@example.com
- Minimum diploma level or higher. Preferably with Bachelor degree or higher in business development or other related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in FMCG industry.
- Analytical, business acumen, negotiation, customer-oriented, presentation, result-driven.
- Computer literacy in MS Office,
- Good command in English both spoken and written. Knowledge of local Chinese dialect would be added advantage.