Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Jun 2021
MalaysiaPermanent PositionClient deals with Molecular Diagnostics and Lab consumables which contributes to research in Malaysia by providing advanced technologies and Lifesciences solutions.
Expires on 21 Jun 2021
- To periodically visit, maintain and to foster relationship management with existing customer within the sales territory.
- To generate new revenue through generating new leads within the assigned territory management.
- Must have knowledge in Molecular Diagnostics (PCR, QPCR, Antigen)
- Responsible for sale targets and seeking new business opportunities.
Tel: 603 2261 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education in Science or Biotechnology is required.
- At least two (2) years of sales experience in Molecular or Lifesciences.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel within the region.
07 Jun 2021
LC Document Checker - Regional Banking Brand Name
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Banking Brand Name is looking to further establish their presence in Singapore is looking to for an experienced a LC document checker. You will be given a great opportunity to perform 1st or 2nd check of both import and export L/C documents. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $90,000 per annum.
Expires on 09 Aug 2021
- Perform 1st or 2nd check of both import and export L/C documents
- Prepare Export L/C schedules via the Trade Finance System
- Arrange with courier service company to dispatch L/C documents
- Communicate with customers on the check status of L/C documents
- Conduct Compliance check on L/C and documents as guided by internal policy
- Ensure prompt and quality service delivery to meet customers’ expectation in terms of L/C documents checking
- Provide professional advice to customers with regards to fulfilling the requirement in
- L/C and mitigating non-compliance in their documents presentation after shipment
- Co-ordinate and work efficiently within the team and with other teams in the department
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- At least 3-5 years’ of experience in handling all aspects of both import and export L/C documents checking (exposure in commodity L/Cs will be preferred)
- Good working knowledge of UCP/URC and URR rules as well as ISP98 and ISBP
- Possess good time management skill to handle high volume transactions with accuracy
- Preferably CDCS certified
- Ability to meet tight turnaround time
- Service oriented and possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Microsoft Excel and Words
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
04 Jun 2021
Assistant Area Sales Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA renowed FMCG company is seeking for an experienced candidate to join the team.
Expires on 18 Jun 2021
- Responsible for the sales plan and strategies across the general trade – Chinese Medical Halls, Provisions, Wholesalers and Distributors of the business in Malaysia.
- Responsible to achieve the sales & distribution targets.
- Negotiate business terms with each channel and/or customers to reach the most effective condition for the company.
- Gain customers, competitors and market insights and leverage on these commercial insights with distributor to create sustainability business for both parties.
- Coordinate with brand & trade marketing team to align trade marketing strategies to ensure effective execution in achieving the key objective.
- Lead training, development, coaching for the Sub-Distributors sales team.
- Lead and conduct business reviews with sub-distributors to align business objectives.
- Sub-Distributors’ management; range selling, volume movement, territory coverage, market penetration, brand/product visibility and identifying key problems / opportunities in each region.
- Recommend and implement strategies and tactics that contribute to the development and successful execution.
- Produce Weekly and monthly reports; give up-to-date sales information on customers’ sales activities in order to keep track of their performance.
- Conduct frequent stores check / audit to have a better gauge on the market situation, identifying key problems, opportunities and service level of our Distributors.
Posted ByErica Khoo
Tel: +60 16643 email@example.com
- Minimum diploma level or higher. Preferably with Bachelor degree or higher in business development or other related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in FMCG industry.
- Analytical, business acumen, negotiation, customer-oriented, presentation, result-driven.
- Computer literacy in MS Office,
- Good command in English both spoken and written. Knowledge of local Chinese dialect would be added advantage.
04 Jun 2021
MalaysiaPermanent PositionWoodworking Machine Manufacturer
Expires on 18 Jun 2021
- Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Increasing Group’s brand equity creating a valuable Customer Experience, through the management of the communication ecosystem and the creation of content in line with the Group's positioning strategy
- Developing product awareness in line with the brand strategy, leveraging the needs of the target audience and acting as the Voice of the Customer towards the various company’s areas
- To coordinate the company’s in-house events, and participation in international exhibitions in Asia
- Manage the Marketing & Communications budget and ensure program milestones related to marketing & communication are achieved on time and within budget
- To work on ad hoc tasks assigned by immediate manager due to marketing demand
Posted ByWei Han
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications or equivalent experience in Marketing
- At least 5 years working experience in Marketing & Communication
- Strong event management skills with good attention to details
- Ability to build good rapport with colleagues, business partners, suppliers and customers
- Good understanding of social media accounts with the ability to manage social media engagement independently
- Excellent writing skill and spoken English Language
- Able to read & write and spoken fluent in Mandarin Language
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
04 Jun 2021
Global Enterprise Voice Engineer
MalaysiaPermanent PositionIndustrial Automation organization
- Responsible for the delivery of functional assessment and solution design as directed by the Communications and Messaging team lead to meet project requirements and designed for future growth and scalability.
- Responsible for delivering implementation tasks according to the requirements and design specifications.
- Collaborate with Communications and Messaging team lead and Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS) project managers to define project delivery plans and be accountable for the on-time delivery of assigned tasks.
- Accountable for raising project issues and risks to project management, contribute to defining actions for issue resolution, and risk mitigation.
IT Service and Operations
- Responsible for day-to-day level 2 operational support for business services provided by the Communications and Messaging team.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of change requests (corrections and enhancements) as assigned by team lead.
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining operational run book for project and operational changes deployed to production environment.
- Deliver training to Regional IT services team personnel (level 1 support) and local IT site support teams as needed to improve service delivery
- Contribute to the identification of recurring production issues and active pursuit of root cause analysis and permanent solution for recurring issues.
- Enforce global solution designs and policies (e.g. group policies) across the enterprise.
Expires on 18 Jun 2021
- Support the continuous improvement of the overall service through process improvement initiatives such as knowledge base article creation, and process automation.
- Collaborate with team leads to identify and implement process improvements to drive internal efficiency gains for projects and operations
Posted ByArshanaa Lechumi A/P S.Krishna Kumar
- 2015 or Skype for Business Online.
- Experience preferred working with Microsoft 365 Phone System, Calling plans and Direct routing.
- Certifications with Microsoft Teams desired.
- Experience working with carriers for managing local numbers, porting numbers.
- Experience with deploying local telephony infrastructure especially Session Border Controllers. Experience working with Audiocodes, Ribbon (Sonus), Oracle preferred.
- Dial plan management across local and global sites…. Least cost routing
- Experience with operational monitoring of voice call quality and evaluating root cause (network, platform provider)
- Working knowledge of end user and room hardware requirements (headsets based on user type, specifications based on room type)
- Best practices for call flow management (call attendant, call queue management)
- Experience with cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Office 365) with focus on Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Teams.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire understanding and expertise of new technologies through self – learning and training.
- Well experienced in working in a matrixed organization across borders, cultures, and time-zones
04 Jun 2021
Product Specialist / Medical Representative
MalaysiaPermanent PositionPharmaceutical company in Malaysia for more than 15 years.
Expires on 18 Jun 2021
- Makes territory sales plan by products and by customers in accordance with assigned sales target. Reports the results and corrective action on a monthly basis.
- Achieves sales target both in products and number of customers as per monthly and quarterly plan and increase sales of existing customers.
- Makes itineraries and daily activities report of what has been done and how much sales achieved on that day.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service to doctors, hospitals, private clinics and specialists.
Posted ByKok San Yap
- Degree/Diploma in Science, Chemistry, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- 1 - 2 years experience in sales, preferably from Pharmaceutical, OTC, or any other healthcare related industries.
- Highly self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Selangor, Penang, Perak, Melaka, Johor, Kelantan, Kota Kinabalu or Kuching.
- Must possess a valid driving license.
- Extensive product and sales training will be provided.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.