Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Apr 2019
Senior Manager, Group Finance & Treasury
MalaysiaPermanent PositionThe company is an investment holding company which engages in the property development and investment activities in Malaysia. The company is listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange, and has a powerful legacy in urban planning and development.
Expires on 24 Apr 2019
- Person in charge of Group Finance & Treasury Department
- Oversee Group consolidated financial statement and statutory reports
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly management report
- Review and analyse financial performance of the Group and subsidiaries
- Manage and review periodic tax and GST/SST submissions and planning
- Able to construct excel financial models for feasibility studies and financing purposes
- Liaise with bankers, tax agents, auditors and other local authority(ies)
- Manage SOP for Group Finance & Treasury department to ensure controls are in place
- Ensure all accounting and reporting system is in compliance with accounting standards (MFRS)
- Manage and lead the team to ensure efficiency of overall accounting, finance and treasury functions
- Undertake any other project or ad hoc assignment as and when required
Posted ByJane Loh
Tel: 03-2263 email@example.com
- At least 8 to 10 years of exposure in finance and accounting, preferably with minimum 3 years property development experience.
- Chartered Accountant, ACCA, degree or advanced degree in accounting or similar qualification.
- Experience in Group Consolidation.
- Experience in Bursa Malaysia Reporting.
10 Apr 2019
Sales Associate / Senior Sales Associate - Fashion Retail
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur Clients are the world’s leading global luxury brands which are well established brand known. They are now seeking for the top-quality candidates to join them due to the expansion. They are now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the position of Sales Associate / Senior Sales Associate. Job Highlights • Excellent employee development • Attractive package and benefits • Strong career progression
Expires on 24 Apr 2019
- Customer service-oriented and able to deliver excellent service to customers
- Handle daily sales activities in the store to meet and achieve sales targets prescribed by the company
- Ensure products are well presented, maintain excellent, up-to-date product knowledge
- Good communication skills and exceptional selling skills
- Assist in store events, VM support and stock management
Posted ByCay Li
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in fashion retail industry
- Excellent customer services and communication skills
- Mature, independent and work with passionate
- Sales and result-oriented
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- More experience would be considered as Senior Sales Associate
- Immediate available preferred
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: firstname.lastname@example.org
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**
09 Apr 2019
Relationship Manager AVP/VP, Corporate Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Corporate Investment Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, you will be responsible for growing and managing a portfolio of large corporate clients, manage day to day account operations, cross-sell Bank’s products and services. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$150,000 per annum.
Expires on 23 Apr 2019
- Responsible to manage the bank’s existing corporate portfolios efficiently
- Focus on new business which are sound and profitable with considerations on risk aspect of the targeted businesses
- Cross-selling activities among product business units and inter-branch
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts, credit facilities structuring, credit assessment, cashflow projections, analysis and loan documentation
- Drive utilisation and customers' satisfaction
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A recognized university degree with minimum 7 years of experiences in Corporate Banking environment
- Highly motivated to achieve individual/team profit targets
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
09 Apr 2019
Recruitment Consultant / Consulting Manager
Hong KongPermanent PositionPeopleSearch Limited is a premier executive search firm in the Asia Pacific region. Being part of HRnetGroup, the largest and fastest growing HR consultancy firm in Asia ex Japan, we are able to offer an excellent platform for consultants to grow long term career with us. Our commitment to making a positive difference to our clients, candidates and colleagues was recognised by the market when we were recently awards the Enterprise Award of the Year by the Singapore Business Awards. To get to know us better, please click here: https://youtu.be/YNLvKPRAJ9E
- Established clients and candidates base
- A supportive, positive, team based work environment
- A proven on the job training program to kick start your career in recruitment
- A competitive monthly basic salary with attractive incentive scheme
- Fast track program for outstanding performers. Performance oriented
- Career advancement opportunities beyond Hong Kong and across multiple entities
Expires on 30 Apr 2019
- Client management – Nurturing trustworthy relationships with leading organizations and developing them into our long term key partners. Involves identifying potential business leads, qualifying prospects, new business acquisition, contract negotiations and account retention
- Facilitate the business growth of our clients by bringing the right talent to them
- Candidate management – market research, candidate sourcing, interviewing, career consultation, remuneration package negotiation and post placement follow up
- Expedite the career of our candidates who crossed our path by placing them into the right organizations
Posted ByJared Ng
- Candidates with strong work ethics and who want to make a difference to their lives and others
- Candidates who is passionate about pursuing a career in sales
- No recruitment experience is necessary. Candidates with positive work attitude and strong values are strongly welcome to apply
- Must be highly persistent, proactive and daring
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be a plus
Candidates with relevant experience and proven track record can be considered for senior appointments.
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jared Ng:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com **
09 Apr 2019
Human Resources Manager / Senior Human Resources Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programmes. Headquartered in New York, with operations in nearly 50 countries and a more than 100-year history, they bring its financial strength, global reach, expertise and customer-centric approach, endeavouring to improve the breadth of choice and experience of Malaysian consumers.
Expires on 04 May 2019
- Manages day-to-day local HR operations and acts as the key HR contact points for various HR matters in Malaysia.
- Ensure HR services are delivered timely and effectively and HR internal controls are adequately implemented to satisfy local statutory and regulatory requirements, whereas local HR practices comply with relevant Global US & Regional policies.
- Advises Regional Office on the latest employment trend in Malaysia and research into the latest local HR practices for the RO to make correct and proper decisions.
- Understand business needs from HRBP’s perspective, review people and employment related issues, and provide the most optimal HR advice in the context of local governance. Resolve staff issues tactfully, assist in reviewing local recruitment cases, and seek proper advice from relevant HR specialists (e.g. HR Policy, C&B) if needed.
- Propose and document key HR processes to align closely with Regional standards in key areas (e.g. pre-employment vetting, business contimuity planning, payroll administration, visa staff management, statutory return filing, etc). Ensure that all HR operations are fully compliant with the minimum legal and regulatory requirements without compromising Global and Asia Standards. Report significant management, business, or audit issues affecting HR.
- Manage local HR policies and develop appropriate HR procedures and practices in the context of Malaysia with specific focus on the local operating environment.
- Implement various HR in initiatives under the guidance or RO. Communicate effectively with stakeholders of RO and local business functions.
Posted ByShin Yi Tan
Tel: 016-662 email@example.com
- Minimum 5-8 years of HR experience, preferably in the Insurance industry / Banking industry.
- All-round HR generalist with exposure to various HR functions and “hand-on”experience in dealing with staff issues, tax filing, payroll and HR Ops.
- Familiar with local employment law, relevant regulations, and the scope of their applications.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills – must be able to communicate effectively both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – need to have good relationship management with all levels of management.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
09 Apr 2019
Technology Lead for Product Execution
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established private bank is currently seeking a Technology Lead in Product Execution expertized in Trading Platform systems and wealth products. You will need to build relationships with stakeholders to deliver the technology solutions with the strong architecture and technology background of hands-on experience required hand in hand.
Being the Technology/Technical Lead of Product Execution Competency you will require to exercise good communication skills to face and liaise with multiple business users, other operations and IT leads, IT team members - showcasing the ability able to manage stakeholders well as a lead. As the Technical Lead, you will deliver technology solutions focusing on platform and architecture design while working closely with the IT teams, architects and infrastructure team.Expires on 09 May 2019
Posted BySherwin Yeo
Tel: 9619 firstname.lastname@example.org
8 years or more of developmental experience with technology preferably in financial industries
Hands on technical expertise on platform integration, performance tuning
Experience with Online Trading, trading platforms for OTC markets, FX, Structured Products, Equity, Bonds
Highly advantaged if you possess Trust platforms knowledge or experience
Strong domain knowledge or experience in Private Banking/Wealth Management