Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Jun 2021
Sales Director (Medical Devices)
MalaysiaPermanent Position𝙅𝙤𝙗 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 - Mainly to spearhead the commercial business (sales and marketing) for Malaysia's portfolio, at the same time to ensure growth. As well as oversee training of sales and clinical specialists, liaise with channel partners, and work alongside stakeholders - in the generation of business revenue, and many more.
Expires on 18 Jun 2021
- Drive and spearhead the Malaysia business.
- Lead and drive formulation and execution of sales plan, as well as strategize and plan for growth to achieve targets set by the company.
- Build strong relationships with channel partners, agents, or stakeholders to establish sales channels.
- Development and setting of business targets, review business performances and arising issues to ensure sales and revenue targets are met.
- Support and facilitate Managing Director and relevant Divisional Managers to formulate and execute sales plans.
- Oversee marketing and promotional events/ activities, education and collaborate with KOL and channel partners.
- Identify new products and portfolio.
- Manpower planning and recruitment, to ensure optimal staffing level.
- Drive company's core-values.
Posted ByNicky Wu (Nicolyne)
Tel: +6012-503 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Min 10 - 12 years in Healthcare (preferably Medical Devices), with at least 4 - 5 years in Senior Manager / People-Management capacity.
- P&L Management experience. - a must have.
- Strong performer, matured and adaptable.
- Degree in any discipline.
- People-Management experience (leadership / managerial) - a must have.
04 Jun 2021
Brand Manager (Oncology)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA multinational company specializing in specialty care portfolios.
- 3-4 years in pharmaceutical marketing.
- Specialty Care portfolio experience is a huge advantage, primary care/ethical portfolios can be considered.
- Hardworking, can-do attitude, proactive personality.
04 Jun 2021
Marketing & Communication Executive/Specialist
MalaysiaPermanent PositionWoodworking Manufacturer from Italy (MNC Company)
Expires on 04 Jul 2021
- To coordinate the company’s participation in international exhibitions in Asia.
- To coordinate the company’s in-house events that include working with suppliers on catering, transportation and accommodation arrangements.
- To create design and manage communication materials for social media accounts and websites.
- To present analytical reports of social media accounts on a quarterly basis and make recommendations to improve on engagement.
- To ensure a differentiating digital customer experience from an omnichannel perspective, managing the digital ecosystem, through the optimization of touchpoints and taking into account local specificities.
- To manage product catalogues and other printed marketing materials.
- To liaise with HR on internal communications and business cards printing.
- To work on ad hoc tasks assigned by immediate manager due to marketing demand.
Posted BySandara Phan
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or equivalent experience in Marketing.
- At least 3 years working experience in Marketing & Communication.
- Strong event management skills with good attention to details.
- Ability to build good rapport with colleagues, business partners, suppliers and customers.
- Good understanding of social media accounts with the ability to manage social media engagement independently.
- Excellent writing skill and spoken English Language.
- Able to read & write and spoken fluent in Mandarin Language.
- Ability to use designing tools, such as Adobe Illustrator will be an added advantage.
- Qualities: Passionate about online communications, enjoy events management, attentive to details, enjoy working with people from inside and outside of the company, willing to be hands on, creative, willing to learn.
04 Jun 2021
Assistant Trade Development Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOne of the leading FMCG companies when it comes to personal care products.
● Establish channel strategies and execute associated plans to accomplish defined business objectives
● Identify opportunity and challenges of the business of assigned channel by using Sales data,
Customer’s off-take data, Retail audit, Shopper Research and any data available.
● Uses shopper and consumer insights to develop 5P recommendations that result in optimized
● Understand category strategy, retail environment and store format, resulting in greater alignment
with customer and internal business objective to develops appropriate channel strategy
● Monitors and evaluates in-store compliance with 5P guidelines, ensuring consumption, in-stock
position and communicates results internally
● Liaise with other concerned parties both internal & external for shopper research and utilize the
research finding for developing promotion strategies & campaigns in order to boots up the sales
volume and market shares for the assigned channel.
● Collaborate with Brand Manager and sales team in development of brand building activities and key
selling points related to new launches and promotional initiatives
● Communicate critical business information to the appropriate internal contacts for action
● Monitor the channel and brand performance against business plan and develop alternative strategies
● Responsible for generating compelling shopper stories to develop wining strategies for categories vs.
● Involvement in new product listing process to ensure that trade needs and requirements are taken
● Recommend actionable in-store solutions based on a clear understanding on shopper behavior
within the Category and responsible channel
● Prepare and implement new product trade launch and conduct pre and post evaluation.
● Recommend clear promotional guidelines based on shopper understanding and current market
● Proactively identify changes in FMCG, competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and
● Systematically monitors and evaluates promotion results effectively, interprets outputs, and
recommends timely actionExpires on 04 Jul 2021
Posted ByEmily Poh
Tel: 012 222 email@example.com
Minimum 3 years of Trade Marketing experience in FMCG
- Experienced in leading multi-channel development
- Bachelor degree with major in marketing or business administration
- Good understanding of FMCG dynamic in Malaysia retail environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active & self-motivated team players with multi-level within the organization
- High sense of urgency
- Analytical skill set
- Good user knowledge of MS Office Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Degree in any discipline
- Familiar with research programs such as Nielsen/Kantar or equivalent
04 Jun 2021
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur clients, a fast-growing FinTech company, is looking for PR Manager to join their dynamic marketing team in Hong Kong.
Expires on 04 Jul 2021
- Enhance and grow the corporate image and brand building positioning for the company
- Manage and develop strategic planning in Public Relations / Corporate Communications / Events Management
- Involve in external communications and publicity events, press conference and maintain relationship with agency and media
- Prepare press releases and corporate communication materials
- Analyze PR results and reporting, and provide actionable insights and future recommendations
- Play an active role in adopting best practices & innovation across media channels and maximize business potential for our brand
- Partner with stakeholders to drive creative innovation, test & learn projects and optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
Posted ByLydia Dai
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder in marketing, business, communication
- 8 years’ experience in Agency (Media/Digital) and/or in-house PR
- Recent experience with hands-on development, operations, management, and optimization of large-scale branding & acquisition campaigns
- Proven experience developing and scaling PR & new digital programs, as well as monitoring and refining existing programs to meet the company’s objectives
- Experience in managing social media and drawing customer insights
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Lydia Dai:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) 6377-1895
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**
03 Jun 2021
Manager/Senior Manager, Investment Analyst | Real Estate | Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading property development firm in the region is currently on the lookout for a highly-qualified Investment Analyst to join their headquarters in Singapore. This is a newly created position, and this is an excellent opportunity to work under the leadership of a multifaceted CEO with years of experience in the real estate and fund management sectors. In addition, you will get to work closely with cross functional stakeholders on highly visible strategic change projects having a direct impact on the business. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to S$150,000 per annum.
Expires on 03 Jul 2021
- Perform financial modelling and market analysis to assess masterplan development feasibility.
- Liaison of third-party consultants, including banks, trustees, etc.
- Prepare reports & presentations for investors and directors.
- Drive real estate content for the platform and assist with asset management functions.
Posted ByNg Se Wei (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor degree or above, major in investment, finance, real estate, etc.;
- Minimum 7 years of work experience, familiar with international infrastructure and real estate investment and financing, project evaluation, financial calculation;
- Fluent in spoken English and good writing skills, able to use English to compile feasibility report and various materials;
- Proven experience in financial modelling and proficiency in Excel/VBA
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161) Or email@example.com (Melvin Lim Jianquan, Reg No: R1984260)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057