Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Feb 2024
IT Project Manager, Digital
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are looking for driven IT Project Manager to lead digital software projects. The IT Project Manager will be working closely with management levels, business groups, various functions and technical teams to achieve digital initiative.
Salary Range: SGD 6,000 - 8,000Expires on 05 Apr 2024
- Perform end-to-end project management duties including, project initiation, planning, requirements gathering, budgeting/costing, testing and deployment.
- Ensure projects are delivered according to scope, budget, timeline and align to the business long term digital initiative.
- Collaborate with IT and business stakeholders to understand different processes and drive digitalization in the organization
- To ensure timely and cost effective IT application solution development.
- To find resolutions of issues and conflicts, and escalate issues as required and provide regular status updates to management.
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Proven track record in dealing with digital projects of > SGD 1 million.
- At least 6 years of relevant end-to-end project management experience
- Demonstrated the ability to lead and drive digital projects
- Strong business process, stakeholder management and able to perform both independently and in a team.
- Experience in agile methodology.
- Relevant Project Management certifications such as PMP is a bonus
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills to deliver complex issues clearly and concisely.
- 2 Positions Available
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
01 Feb 2024
Taiwan RegionPermanent Position知名上市連鎖餐飲集團，大中華區及海外地區都有設立據點。
- 建立顧客服務程序及員工訓練發展計畫執行。Expires on 01 Apr 2024
Posted ByKelly Lin (70774153 https://about.peoplesearch.jobs/kellylin)
Tel: +886 960 101 email@example.com
31 Jan 2024
Logistics Supervisor/ Assistant Manager (depend on working experiences)
Taiwan RegionPermanent PositionA leading global company in the healthcare sector, specializing in innovative solutions for vision care and eye health. With a commitment to research and development, we strive to enhance the quality of life for individuals worldwide through our advanced products and technologies. Our diverse portfolio includes contact lenses, optical products, and pharmaceuticals, catering to the varied needs of patients and professionals alike. Committed to excellence and driven by a passion for improving vision, we continue to push the boundaries of innovation to address the evolving challenges in eye care.
Salary Range: TWD 60,000 - 100,000Expires on 31 Mar 2024
- Ensure the effective and efficient management of logistics flows in the assigned geographical area, through the coordination of all logistics partners and Import/Export Authorities, to meet service level and cost objectives, according to the worldwide SCM & Distribution model and in compliance with national and international Regulations
- Manage Retail Orders related to the assigned region, from Sales order taking and loading on the system to shipment scheduling, in cooperation with Central Distribution Planning
- Work closely with Central Customer Service & Distribution Planning to highlight local demand needs and agree on shipping priorities
- Ensure periodic reporting
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mandarin and a basic command of English
- Corporate working experiences in supply chain and operations are a plus.
- Experience in warehouse management and third-party control experience to fit if any company needs.
- Mastering in Excel (Pivot, etc) and prior user experience of SAP is preferred.
31 Jan 2024
B2C Senior Manager
Mainland ChinaPermanent Position外资快消品牌
31 Jan 2024
Mainland ChinaPermanent Position美妆集团
31 Jan 2024
Social Senior Manager / Manager
Mainland ChinaPermanent Position知名美妆快消品集团